Hmm

What units are made and owned by americans? Ihave been told in the past that united technologies is owned out of pakistan then saw a flyer @ the fair awhile back that read carrier only unit not built & sold by osama!
    Learning never ends and everyone has something to teach. Some people teach me what to be like others teach me what not to be like!

When Nordyne flew me out to see thier factories in and around St Louis Mo. USA., I saw all of those Frigidaire units rolling down the line. Of course a lot of the people on the line weren't speaking English but the equipment was made in the USA. I am a witness.

As to who owns Nordyne is another question. I tried doing a stock search on Etrade and got no where. Apparently it is still a private company.

nordyne is owned by nortek holdings out of providence. a few months ago nortek was bought out by their management. i think it's still u.s. owned.

utica/dunkirk is locally owned http://www.ecrinternational.com williamson/thermoflo is owned by weil-mclain. burnham is american. rheem/ruud is japanese. ducane/armstrong is lennox. york/coleman/luxaire is york. thermopride is burnham.