R2B4BTU

You are right.Seeing this picture just makes you think everyday should be veterans day cause every day especially nowthey are making the ultimate sacrifice.Spent an hour at the cemetary yesterday to go by my father who is a U.S.M.C. vet and passed away this April.It's because of him that I joined the Marine's myself and did 4 yrs.Wanted me to be a career Marine.Not having him here kind of put a damper on the holiday,but I left a copy of my latest grades,just too bad he couldn't see me finally do something worthwhile with my life

I agree we pray for all who have and are serving and the family's of those lost. I hope this helps our shildren realize what is being done for them.
    i belong to peta ... people eating tasty animals. all my opinions are just mine.

wish I could go help em out.
    R2B4BTU

Thanks for your service otto !!!!!!! Have lots of ink myself, but, would never consider using a symbol like that because i never served and do not deserve it, Take care, jpb
    i belong to peta ... people eating tasty animals. all my opinions are just mine.

the USS Jason, she's retired now sitting in mothball fleet in northern California.
    R2B4BTU