Originally posted by control_noob
    Santa was good to me:

Cold weather gear
    Underwear
    Socks

And, my wife doesn't know it yet but she bought me:

6x2 intake for a Buick 364 nailhead
    Vintage Fender Strat and Amp
    Dang! The last one sounds pricey. Wished I'd bought myself one to add to my collection. I'd take a lot better care of it than Hendrix did.

Wink

Nothing, I'm the Dad, my favorite is to sleep with the kids mother.

i ended up with over 150 bucks in gift cards, most of which are to best buy. i will be upgrading my computer as a result.

i got the standard issue socks and boxers from my dad, but my favorite part of christmas since last year:

my 18 month old son got so many presents i couldnt fit ANYTHING else into my car! i will be spending the next week on "assembly" if anyone needs me. lmao

The best present I recieved was seeing my 9 & 6 year olds face light up when they saw all the presents under the tree !! To me that is what Christmas is all about . Other than that alot of clothes , socks , slippers , and a nice 1/3ct TW white gold ring that I might wear twice a year . I hope everyone had a great Christmas and has a great New Year !!

sucked only word i can think of shirts some kind of dale earnhardt paper weight and a coffie mug that looks like a golf ball

Originally posted by midhvac
    Originally posted by control_noob
    Vintage Fender Strat and Amp
    Dang! The last one sounds pricey. Wished I'd bought myself one to add to my collection. I'd take a lot better care of it than Hendrix did.

Actually, here is the story... Thurs. AM I'm in an attic restringing the heaters in a Lemmox heat pump, I trip over the guitar just laying up there. I don't touch other poeples stuff but I can see it is old enough to have the serial # on the back of the neck, so definitely a few years old and an American. I finish job and check out with the customer saying "Sure is a shame to see that guitar gathering dust in the attic". Turns out it belongs to his brother-in-law who is "in transition", whatever that means... I tell him I call dibs if his BIL ever has a garage sale and say goodbye. An hour later the Nextel rings and it's the customer... he's got my number because we take care of a commercial building for him, bro says I can have it and the amp for $250, I jumped on it like a skinny dog on a pork chop! It's ivory and will look great next to my blue cheapie Mexican... :-) Merry Christmas to me... Now, if I could just spot a '32 Hiboy out behind some customers garage!

Originally posted by refrtech
    The best present I recieved was seeing my 9 & 6 year olds face light up when they saw all the presents under the tree !! To me that is what Christmas is all about . Other than that alot of clothes , socks , slippers , and a nice 1/3ct TW white gold ring that I might wear twice a year . I hope everyone had a great Christmas and has a great New Year !!

Amen to that,my 4 & 1 year old have made the holidays fun for me again. The response on christmas morning is what makes it enjoyable.
    I did pretty good, got a inficon manifold & rigid job max bag for install work.

Originally posted by derrick1623
    my favorite part of christmas since last year:

my 18 month old son got so many presents i couldnt fit ANYTHING else into my car! i will be spending the next week on "assembly" if anyone needs me. lmao
    LOL! Seeing the kids faces is definitely fun... Mine is 11 and has graduated into the pricey stuff that doesn't require assembly, only batteries! Take lots of pictures, you won't recognize them when they are older...

I got another chance to have faith in something bigger than myself and the opportunity to experience it with the woman I've loved for 26 years.

I think I've had a grand Christmas...
    "That's good enough..." usually isn't.

New Timex here. No more excuses to be late now.
    work to live not live to work

I got my golf ball back from the dog

COAL
    R2B4BTU

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast