Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: favorite ride

Originally posted by swampfox
    1985 Mustang GT, last of the carbed Mustangs, 3rd car Ive ever owned, gonna keep this one till I die, to much time and money in it to sell it.

Nice ride swampfox !! My first car was a '86 Mustang 5.0 LX. It looked just like yours but without the spoiler . Although stock the LX's were faster than the GT's !

I was going to post some pics of the jeep but yall have showed me up it wont compare

It was a dirt bike I felt so free I was 15 & had the hole world in my hand man I was wrong.I need to go buy a motorcycle yes I do.

My 1st wife ended up with my tricked out 76' LT Camaro in divorce. Oh well. Chit happens.

a 1968 ford econoline with a 74 engine and trans, and a 62 rear end. the oil was like gum, always added when the dummy light came on, the steering was as loose as a five dollar hooker and in order to turn the heat on you had to connect the burned off ground wire. took 21 friends and a keg to a concert one night(22 friends). i had to park on hills in the winter so i could roll start it (3 on the tree). the only times it let me down were when the wrigley wrapper i was using for the brake light fuse started a small fire and a bad water pump.

God i miss that thing.

lmao

i forgot to add the bumper sticker my buddy gave me,

"don't laugh mister your daughter may be in here"

i was 17 at the time and don't think my girlfriends father ever saw that.

66 cadiliac conv. built it from scratch. painted it 86 corvet red. sweet! also 89 mustang gt conv. 5 speed. that was fun.

Thumbs up

1996 GMC Sierra 2500 4x4 r/c Love that truck. 260K and still running strong.
    work to live not live to work

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12