Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 13 of 14
  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    67

    This forum is a bad Idea

    Every stinking time I look through this forum I get hungry.

    Way too much good food floating around. I'm going to end up eating like it's Thanksgiving every week. You know trying everything that sounds like something I would like.

    Is there going to be a F&G annonomus meeting coming to help me break this bad habit?

    Help me!!! Help me!!!! I am getting full.......

    Wait... on second thought keep it coming, I can always buy bigger pants
    They be bad to me, I be bad to them!!!!!

    Diving, the other way to keep cool in Florida.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    Bennington, Vermont U.S.A.
    Posts
    13,864
    Here is a recipe for a "Sap sucking stump jumper who moved to Florida" (such as yourself) would like.



    http://poslfit.homeip.net/recipes/fiddleheads.html

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    67
    Now see what I mean... There you go again getting me all hungry and sh**.

    Now the Sea Food I do miss about New England. Absolutly none better in the world.

    Run over to York and fetch me a good Lobster. Can't do that here. Have to dive a pick my own. Florida Lobster not as good as Maine. Something about that North Atlantic water.

    Scallops,,,, sorry I can't finish right now, too hungry..... Check back later
    They be bad to me, I be bad to them!!!!!

    Diving, the other way to keep cool in Florida.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    Bennington, Vermont U.S.A.
    Posts
    13,864
    Quote Originally Posted by Springsdiver View Post
    Now see what I mean... There you go again getting me all hungry and sh**.

    Now the Sea Food I do miss about New England. Absolutly none better in the world.

    Run over to York and fetch me a good Lobster. Can't do that here. Have to dive a pick my own. Florida Lobster not as good as Maine. Something about that North Atlantic water.

    Scallops,,,, sorry I can't finish right now, too hungry..... Check back later

    How aboutr those fiddlehead ferns. This should be the week for them up in Woodford.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    central Florida
    Posts
    981
    I have some recipies for those ferns
    never tried them yet but hear they taste
    like a-spear-of-gus
    If con is the opposite of pro
    is congress the opposite of progress?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    67
    Don't believe I ever had them, Did grow up eating dandylion greens, if I remember correctly. Some kink of weed that grew in the yard we would dig up and my grandmother would cook them.

    We use to pick ferns in the fall, 25 per bundle, have this huge backpack full and haul them out of the woods to sell.
    They be bad to me, I be bad to them!!!!!

    Diving, the other way to keep cool in Florida.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    The Twilight Zone
    Posts
    2,964
    Quote Originally Posted by benncool View Post
    Here is a recipe for a "Sap sucking stump jumper who moved to Florida" (such as yourself) would like.


    Why are there green condoms mixed in with the scallops?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    67
    That's how BennCool eats them
    They be bad to me, I be bad to them!!!!!

    Diving, the other way to keep cool in Florida.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Stoney Creek, Ontario
    Posts
    884
    Quote Originally Posted by benncool View Post
    How aboutr those fiddlehead ferns. This should be the week for them up in Woodford.
    fresh shad and fiddleheads, best meal of spring

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Lower Mainland, British Columbia
    Posts
    22

    Just great!

    Now I have only 23 minutes to get to the store and buy some scallpos.Hahahahah!

  11. #11
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    Bennington, Vermont U.S.A.
    Posts
    13,864
    Quote Originally Posted by cooljob View Post
    Now I have only 23 minutes to get to the store and buy some scallpos.Hahahahah!
    Don't forget to stop by the drug store to get those little green condoms.

    Quote Originally Posted by gary_g View Post
    Why are there green condoms mixed in with the scallops?

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    579
    On another board I participate on there is a "steak porn" thread, hundreds of pictures of grilled meat. Talk about make you hungry.

    kind of like this
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Columbus Ohio
    Posts
    1,980
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolWine View Post
    On another board I participate on there is a "steak porn" thread, hundreds of pictures of grilled meat. Talk about make you hungry.

    kind of like this
    [IMG]http://4.bp.********.com/_1olPb0nP0pU/TUIRN4IPVKI/AAAAAAAAAeA/qocsN_aM-0M/s1600/drooling_homer_140.gif[/IMG]

    Ribeye....
    UA LU189

    10mm, because it's better than .45acp

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event