+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NATE

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by evankoehn View Post
    Maybe a companies image would seem a little more professional if they had certified techs?
    I don't know how any more professional a company's image would get where I work. The company I work for is huge and they've already got one hell of a good reputation up and down the eastern seaboard.
    Not as lean, not as mean, but I'm still a hardcore, ass-kicking, hard charging Marine! Oohrah!

Post Likes
    party pooper

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Chesapeake View Post
    I don't know how any more professional a company's image would get where I work. The company I work for is huge and they've already got one hell of a good reputation up and down the eastern seaboard.
    true knowledge exists in knowing that you know nothing.

Post Likes

Thumbs up

Good Point.

I wish there were more companies like yours.
    I also agree that it sounds like NATE could do a little better with promoting itself to consumers.

And I just thought of it....

Why doesn't NATE have a representative on this site???? Maybe they do, but I haven't seen 'em show up like Doug from Digicool, or Jim @ Testo......

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by supertek65 View Post
    party pooper
    Of course he is!!!! But it ain't gonna rain on this parade!!!!!!!!!! I'm all about any certification I can get!!!! That's how green I am!!!!!

Post Likes
    Hvac Excellence Certification "is" more educational and deeper than Nate.

Expect nothing, yet expect the unexpected.
    Press on Regardless, Endeavor to Persevere.

Post Likes
    I'm a party pooper. YAY!!!
    Not as lean, not as mean, but I'm still a hardcore, ass-kicking, hard charging Marine! Oohrah!

Post Likes
    The way I see it, NATE makes money for their owners, board of directors, officers or share holders by leading technicians to believe they will make more money being NATE certified and by conviencing owners it's a good marketing tool.

But I am just mad I didn't think of the idea first, selling teaching supplies/tests/books etc. to entry level techs.

Post Likes
    The rses Certificate Member test. " rses.org " check it out!!!
    Challenge yourself, take the CM test --- Certificate Member since 2004 ---Join RSES ---the HVAC/R training authority ---www.rses.org

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in