gilligan's island
    The first survivor really pissed me off. The way all those people let that fag manipulate them to get to the end and then win. The "Real Gilligan's Island" probably beats that though. The millionares have a net worth of 500 million dollars but the rest of the idiots never get together and settle what should have been obvious. "Hey, we all can agree that they don't need the money so we should get rid of them first." Instead, both the husband and wife were in the final and the husband won. Where do they find these idiots.

where do they find the idiots to watch that crap

Originally posted by duc dowg
    where do they find the idiots to watch that crap
    I can't spend all my time on this site reading all the BS. I even occasionally pick up a book. They advertised the show for months before it actually came on and I must admit that curiousity got the better of me.

chill man just going on with you haha

That May Ann and Ginger that's left are hot.

Caught a glimps one evening in a customers home. All the "un"-reality programs are begining to look the same. The orginal Giligan's Island amused me as a child, but how could the Skipper remain that fat while on an island. And with Ginger and Mary Ann available, why was he always calling Giligan his "little buddy". Something very strange there.