Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Talking

no more late fees,and you can go for a week now but after the 7th day you own it.they catch you in on the next trip or they will give you the present sale value in credit for more movies!competition is good Nexflix is killing them with that mailer system and building your favorites monthly...with no late fees.
    "when in doubt...jump it out" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1qEZHhJubY

They are also getting crushed by PPV and On Demand movies by the cable companies.
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me! ©

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

I will own every movie out. I can never get them back on time.

Stopped going to Blockbusters years ago. I returned a movie in the night slot after hours one night. I guess it was due by the time the doors lock that night.

They sent out a late fee notice to the wrong address because they didn't input my address right into the computer.

Next time we rent they want the overdue late fee. Once the pin head manager and I figure out why I never recieve my notice he says he would waive the charges "this time". But would put a note on my account if it happens again. I stand there while he does it because I can't beleive how I just was treated. Never went back.

I'm a movie freak. I will watch just about anything that isn't sappy, faggy or sad. I now have the Blockbuster 2 movie pass. I pay 24 bucks a month and take as many movies as I want, two at a time, and keep them as long as I want. It's great for someone like me.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Blockbuster's in Iraq?!!
    No reserve. No retreat. No regrets.

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

http://www.airwarvietnam.com/16thSOSGunners2.jpg

Proud member of KA Club

I just about buy every movie that I want to see. Fifteen bucks, usually, at wal-mart when they are released on Tuesday. I'll rent movies on occasion if it's something I just want to watch once and not go into my collection. Come to think of it...I haven't been in blockbuster for a few months.
    Get back to work.™

Netflix

My help turned me on to Netflix. Pretty good. Like getting the movies delivered. No shipping. They raised the rates in June but just dropped them because of competition. Make a list of what you want in the order you want, change at any time. Access to everything. Lately got several cracked DVD's and one was lost in the mail. Never charged for anything.
    Always hated BlockBuster.

I stopped going to Blockbuster when I racked up a $40 late fee on a movie that fell behind my TV and got forgotten about for a few weeks. The manager wouldn't budge on the late fee, so I turned over my membership card and walked out. I never liked Blockbuster anyway, generally poor customer service over the years, and they act like they are the only game in town.

Been renting movies from Hollywood vidio since then. Great customer service there, and all movies are 5 day rentals. They give $1 credit back if you turn in new releases the next day, so if you rent a new release and turn it in the next day, it cost less than $3 to rent it.
    If more government is the answer, then it's a really stupid question.

I have been very fortunate with the Blockbusters I have dealt with. Mostly young men and women working there who are movie geeks like me. It is great to get movie reviews from these guys and gals on obscure movies that I would normally pass up.

It is also kinda neat getting young perspectives on movies. I sometimes think differently about a movie after getting the views of someone half my age with metal thingies stuck through different parts of their head.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Originally posted by RoBoTeq
    I'm a freak.
    Many people have low self esteem issues.
    Merry X-Mas.................
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me! ©

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

Originally posted by mattm
    I will own every movie out. I can never get them back on time.
    LOL - I am not alone!!!!

Huzienga left abad taste in my mouth after he parted out the Marlins after their World Series win... I am currently in negotiations with Ted Kaczynski to design some neat little packages for their night drops.
    thehumid1-------I live in NJ, a state where it's free to come in but you have to pay to leave!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast