Cool

Did you buy a real one this year? The red head wife and I just got back from buying one. I know it's kind of late, but with all the OT lately, time off is a factor. $46.54 was the cost of the tree. These tree's were shipped here to South Texas from Oregon. Thanks, to you guy's in the northern climate.....I'm not even trying to suck up!

REAL Tree $84 can you belive that crap. In ohio I could get the same for $25 u-pick and cut.

No tree... we're waiting until after x-mas (or closer) when the decent artificial tree's are on sale so we can get a good one for next year.

Smile

Hey Am, Thinking the the same thing for next year. I don't even pretend that I'm rich. Do like the smell though.

Usually i buy a real one every year, but there just too expensive.

went with a 6.5 foot artificial tree this year

I stopped participating in pagan rituals years ago
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Originally posted by RoBoTeq
    I stopped participating in pagan rituals years ago
    No pagan rituals? Not even a little artificial pagan ritual? Live a little Robo.
    Installs, Changeouts, & Heat Stroke.....not necessarily in that order

we have an 18 ft cieling in the living room and buy real trees from a local farm. this year's 15' tree cost 45 bucks, 3/ft. been getting them there 5 yrs now, one day he will raise the price, until then, i am sticking with him.
    In the land of the blind the one eyed man is King! semper fi

That's dirt cheap. I paid over $50 for a 7 foot tree. It does smell really good and my little girls love it.
    When Chuck Norris falls in water, Chuck Norris doesn't get wet. Water gets Chuck Norris.

We have a lot of tree farms around so the kids went and cut down a dandy for $25 bucks. Normally, I just go to the Fire house and get one for $20 bucks. The fireman make a couple of bucks from it.

Our town takes trees for free at the landfill. They grind them up and use it for mulch in the town parks. If you can catch the operator of the front end loader he will dump load in your pick up.

One thing for sure you won't get a real tree that is made in China. If you are that old or cheap to get a real tree you can get yourself a rosemany tree. They are little, smell nice and after Christmas you can use it in your spaghetti sauce.

Robo you ain't kidding me. If there was a pagan ritual involving sacraficing virgins you would be high priest.

Originally posted by benncool
    Robo you ain't kidding me. If there was a pagan ritual involving sacraficing virgins you would be high priest.
    What? You mean instead of the sacrificing of young virgin boys being done by the drunk priests?

"high" priest......"drunk" priest......There's really a difference?

Anyway, if Jesus didn't do it, I'm not gonna do it in His honor.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Here in South Texas the Christmas trees go to the beach, sand dunes, to hold them together.