Thread: HVAC 313D

HVAC 313D

Quick question. I am looking to start an apprenticeship in HVAC. Currently I have an opportunity to start with a company that does mainly residential work. I would need to eventually have G2 and would qualify for a 313D ticket. Is it worth while pursuing a 313D ticket or is it better to wait for the opportunity to get an apprenticeship with a contractor that will allow me to obtain my 313A.

And can you upgrade from a 313D to 313A?

Might help if you put a little info in your profile. I feel bad being the only visiter. You Can see where I'm from. Rules may be different for you.
    Nemo me impune lacessit.

How much blood do I have to bathe in to get clean?

Don't look down on anyone unless you're helping them up.

Quote Originally Posted by sanchez View Post
    Quick question. I am looking to start an apprenticeship in HVAC. Currently I have an opportunity to start with a company that does mainly residential work. I would need to eventually have G2 and would qualify for a 313D ticket. Is it worth while pursuing a 313D ticket or is it better to wait for the opportunity to get an apprenticeship with a contractor that will allow me to obtain my 313A.

And can you upgrade from a 313D to 313A?
    Definitely get your G2 and then your G1, with your electrical background that will be easier. If the 313D is on offer take it, when you get yout G1 companies will be very interested in aquiring your services in commercial and you can get your 313a. From what I have heard with electrical you get time off your 313a but don't know for sure.
    "Who am I? I'm the unsilent majority big mouth!" - (Paulie in Rocky 4)

Glad you could put your locale. Sorry I couldn't help. Knew if you put some personal info someone would be able to help. Here in Texas things are slightly different.
    Nemo me impune lacessit.

How much blood do I have to bathe in to get clean?

Don't look down on anyone unless you're helping them up.