I lost a set of small wrneches and I can't rememebr their name btu I will discribe them.

I use them on thermocouples,pilot tube fittings.

It is an open end wernech that the lower jaw pivots and allows you to loosinand tighten in tight places.

Anyone carry this set and know the mfg name and where to get them?