Commercidential

Thread: Commercidential

Sorry about the big pictures. I couldn't find a way to shrink them. My helper and myself installed seven systems totaling 30 1/2 tons between two buildings. It was considered light commercial, but it just seemed like two big houses...with lots of attic space. It was hard to take good pictures. We installed everything and started the systems up before I went to the next job. Everything went as smooth as could be.

[Edited by square2round on 12-18-2004 at 11:37 PM]
    Get back to work.

did you forget to upload the pics?

Hmmm. Not sure. I can see them on my screen when I click on the thread. I didn't use the imagewiz, I just copied and pasted the site where the pics are located. I even previewed the thread before submitting and I was able to see the pics. I forget how I did it the first time I posted pictures on here. I know I did it a different way this time. Crap. This gets confusing for me sometimes. I'll see what's up.
    Get back to work.

Brian, you would be the only one that can see them because they are on your C drive. You will need to up load them to some where on the Internet if you wish to share them.

Damnit. I have some work to do. Thanks for letting me know.
    Get back to work.

I looked at the file, and show's "C" drive.. so it's on your hard drive.. not on the net.

I don't know. I think I edited this post about ten times.
    Get back to work.

get a free image hosting program, try google... then UPLOAD your pictures to the intraweb, then COPY the address they go to, then use this code--

[ img ]"source of your pic*"[ /img ] WITHOUT any spaces.

*"THE SOURCE OF YOUR PIC" is a http address, that hosts the photo file searched for.

post it, and it should work, we can view your work, commend it, condone it, or tell you how to post more pictures, the future is up to you. lmao.

now they show up, but they need to be resized, send me the originals, and i will resize them and repost.