Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The dog ate

Our Lhasa Apso named "Ploppy" ate the knot off the end of a rawhide. That cost $250 for an emergency vet to put a stick down her throat and push the knot into her stomach. That was nothing compared to the $1200 for hip surgery after she fell out of the 2nd story window.
    R2B4BTU

Jerry, spots love you all but the dog must live. happy hollidays ! jpb
    i belong to peta ... people eating tasty animals. all my opinions are just mine.

Nevada, I guess we saw the same movie on the same school nite....

Originally posted by ct2
    vet says I can have the golf ball back

control_noob I did
    Attaboy, I knew you would...

Take the ball out back and drive it as far as you can...

yea,wellI bought 2 thermometers for school to do temp. rise .I bought a regular one for 4.00$ and a digital for 20.00$ showed them to my wife and left them on the table.Dog decided to chew the digital one up.I guess he knew which was the better of the two.Then he ate the cable remote a few days later,now I have to kick him in the a#$ to change channels.

Talking

I would Have that golf ball mounted for $800 I sure in the hell would not get rid of it!

Originally posted by control_noob
    Originally posted by nevada

When I was young my dog go sick so my Father took it to a farm where it got well and lived happly ever after.

Wow, he must be hanging out with my cat!
    All my pets mysteriously ran away.... I thought it was odd that a goldfish would run away, but hey....
    "Punctuation and capitalization is the difference between: Helping your Uncle, Jack, off a horse. And: helping your uncle jack off a horse"
    ---
    If Mexicans will do the jobs Americans won't do, will they secure our borders?

well all of my pets have a better life than yours they are all on Dog or Cat Island where its warm and there is always plenty to eat and fun things to do, Both islands are located just south of Hawaii
    www.vetopropac.com - The best tool bags on the market - The offical tool bag of choice by techs everywhere

Arguing with some people is like wrestling a pig - eventually you realise the pig actually enjoys it

Gonads serve a useful purpose but are no substitute for brains

Originally posted by ct2
    Nevada, I guess we saw the same movie on the same school nite....
    If you want to see a real gut wrenching dog movie, "Where the Red Fern Grows". I guess I am lucky as my dog only eats cat crap. Everytime a cat goes to the box the damn dog thinks the buffet is open for business.
    Installs, Changeouts, & Heat Stroke.....not necessarily in that order

[QUOTE]Originally posted by rubberduck
    [i]
    If you want to see a real gut wrenching dog movie, "Where the Red Fern Grows". I guess I am lucky as my dog only eats cat crap. Everytime a cat goes to the box the damn dog thinks the buffet is open for business.
    Yeah then they want to lick your face to show you how much they love you.

Originally posted by dragonfyre
    Then he ate the cable remote a few days later,now I have to kick him in the a#$ to change channels.

ROFLOL

This thread sure makes me glad I got a cat who's only problem is that she is a little crazy and jumps the kids when they run down the hall. She has little patience for the wife to but me and my cat get along great.

Oh yeah the dog also eats cables. Not something that would teach him a lesson like an electrical cable. He has sophisticated tastes and prefers the more expensive, unsplicable USB cables.
    Installs, Changeouts, & Heat Stroke.....not necessarily in that order

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast