Thread: Pay back time

Pay back time

You guys keep me in stitches, thank you.
    A single guy was driving his car on the highway when he noticed his gas level was way down past empty. Sure enough a minute later his car died out and he pulled to side of the road. He flagged down a motorcycle driver and he stopped to help him or so he thought. Many motorcycles appeared and by the time it was all over he had been stripped of his clothes, wallet and needless to say his masculinity. The cycling gang had left him naked with his wrist tied to his ankles over a car door. He just stayed there sobbing and embarrassed. Finally a big 18 wheeler stopped and the driver walked over. The man began explaining everything that happened to him and began to cry. The truck driver just sorted padded him on the A$$ pulled down his zipper and said "Boy, this just ain't your day, is it ?" -GEO
    Once in a while everything falls into place and I am able to move forward, most of the time it just falls all over the place and I can't go anywhere-GEO

Otay dat is sick

Quote Originally Posted by ga1279 View Post
    You guys keep me in stitches, thank you.
    A single guy was driving his car on the highway when he noticed his gas level was way down past empty. Sure enough a minute later his car died out and he pulled to side of the road. He flagged down a motorcycle driver and he stopped to help him or so he thought. Many motorcycles appeared and by the time it was all over he had been stripped of his clothes, wallet and needless to say his masculinity. The cycling gang had left him naked with his wrist tied to his ankles over a car door. He just stayed there sobbing and embarrassed. Finally a big 18 wheeler stopped and the driver walked over. The man began explaining everything that happened to him and began to cry. The truck driver just sorted padded him on the A$$ pulled down his zipper and said "Boy, this just ain't your day, is it ?" -GEO
    You really shouldn't post your sexual fantasies on here.
    Karst means cave. So, I search for caves.