Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Geezz R12rules; "don't you know" why posters make smartalec comments?

How long you been in the trade? And you don't know the answer to your quandry? Welllllll, maybe you should read a book or something rather than posting such trivial questions here!

Just busting on ya, R12. What's the matter? You seem a bit touchy lately. I personally have issues this time of year but I still hate to see the holidays getting to others.

You need a hug?
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

You're right Robo

R-12's touchy feely feminine side is really showing through!!

On another subject, WHY THE HELL aren't you in Iraq!! Did the government find out you once worked for goodman??!!

Hey Ken, Students are very welcome here and if that's what you are you deserve answers. I wish this place or even the internet was around when I started out.

About 6 months or so ago this site was restricted to just pro's.

Red face

~yawn~
    Hey mosquito, quit biting (slap!!) me... ©
    Anyone like Josey Wales?
    C'mon, you know I'm right!

My touchy fealy side kicked in.

Originally posted by mattm
    My touchy fealy side kicked in.
    (slap!!) Don't let it happen again...
    Anyone like Josey Wales?

My bad. I wont let it happen again.

Re: You're right Robo

Originally posted by rob10
    [BOn another subject, WHY THE HELL aren't you in Iraq!! Did the government find out you once worked for goodman??!! [/B]
    Halliburton has completely screwed me over on this. I am being told that I am top on their list to deploy but there is no timetable. I have taken another job temporarily in another hot, sandy country that will keep me busy from December 26 to the end of February. If Halliburton does not have it's act together by then I will give up on them.

Two months unemployed is not a good way to live when you have quit a very good job just to be blown off by the company that tried to get you to quit your job early twice before.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Hmm

shouldn't you have had it all lined up before you quit, or something in writing? Like calculating the cost before building...hmmmmmmmm
    Anyone like Josey Wales?

Originally posted by frigetater
    You are right R12. I read most posts daily. There have been many times I wanted to respond or just ask a question but I don't. I am not afraid of anyone and I can take constructive criticism, but I can get pissed off when some smart a** responds with a smart a** answer. So I just usually find my own answers to my questions. There is no telling how many others do this to avoid being slammed. This is a great board and some great guys here. Just because a member has a high number of posts doesn't give him the right to be so rude when someone asks a legitimate question. Happy Holidays to all.
    This is precisely why I get bent outa shape whenever some guy comes along with some out of place responce!!!

Who has the right to make sport out of somebody they dont know, whom they obviously do not respect and dont care whether or not they get an answer!? WHO???

I'll tell ya what's funny, going into the shop and finding the last guys service shirts. His name was Juan.

So I'm out at the wholesale house buying a motor and these guys have known for years.
    They know who I work for but when they read the name; "Juan" on my shirt ... this Hispanic counter man asks me; "Hey Bob ... what's with your shirt.... "Juan?"
    I reply; "It's my way of bonding with my Mexican service tech brothers."
    And I'm trying reeeeaaaal hard not to laugh.
    The guys beside him at the counter and not doing so well .... they're about to bust a gut ... and here this guy is just stariing at me .... with a sincere look on his face.

It was waaaaay tooooo funny.

Then I explained to him where the name came form.
    And nobody got hurt.
    And it was I who made myself out to be the joke.

All I'm sugesting is to get aquainted with someone here FIRST, before you go assuming they wont mind a smart remark included with your responce.

Cause if we're not gonna be respectful, we might as well act like "butt-cracks" (plumbers). You know ... the guys who customers toss quarters into their pants while their bent over doing a job!?

Oh ... wait a minute ... I think their official title is "turd-sniffers". But that's only if they do drain cleaning.

But ya see what I mean ... making sport of someone else ... at their expence.

It is actually "Turd Herders", according to, I believe, Benncool.

This is another inappropriate, useless, and smartass post, in case anyone was wondering. Don't you jerkweeds know ANYTHING??????????????????????????????????????

And your speelllling asd grammmmerr sux bed, to!

You're welcome. Again. In advance.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12