+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Heard on the news tonight

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Likes
    Washington State man arrested for trying to circumcize his eight year old boy. He was inspired by the Bible.

And

Desoto, Kansas. Man recieves third degree burns when a spark from a furnace ignites methane gas from pig manuare.

Post Likes

8?

Kid was 8? Sicko. Throw him down the stairs.
    My doctor gave me six months to live, but when I couldn't pay the bill he gave me six months more.
    Walter Matthau

Post Likes
    How can a parent do something like that to their child?
    I once heard a story about a couple that made their child drink BLEACH to kill some demond they believed possesed the child....a teacher smelled the bleach on the child and they were able to save the kid but Damn...I cant imagine not being able to trust my parents

Post Likes
    My mom gave me a empty bleach bottle to play with in the bath tub when I was about 4. I drank a little and it made me really sick. The worst part was I had to eat raw eggs and drink vinigar to get better.

Was she trying to get rid of me ??

How do alot of parents do the things they intentionally do to their kids. It's sickining.

[Edited by mattm on 12-17-2004 at 09:59 PM]

Post Likes
    Think that bad

On the news this morning some body stangled a woman so they could cut the baby out.
    HVAC Contractor, Tyler Texas.

Post Likes
    That baby thing is sick for sure. The only good side is they found them and the baby is alive.

Post Likes
    Originally posted by dpatty
    Think that bad

On the news this morning some body stangled a woman so they could cut the baby out.
    Just saw that on the Kansas City station.

Pregnat lady had pictures of herself and puppies she was selling on the internet.

Other lady meets with her and strangled her from behind.

Slices out baby and goes to Topeka. Calls relatives from a Long John Silvers to be picked up.

She lives close to Melvern, Ks. We go camping at Melvern Lake. It's about 45 minutes from my house.

Post Likes
    That is sickening.

I hope they come up with a good lie to tell the kid about how his mother died

Post Likes
    Lady in the news in our area was caught having sex with three different DOGS-canines!,prostituting herself out and going home to tell her boyfriend about her sexual encounters AND the worst one of all?? she performed oral sex on her infant son !!! the dogs and infant incidents were taped by her boyfriend !!!the authorities have the tape but she is currently in hiding or on the run

Post Likes
    Just had a lady down here in Plano, Texas that cut off her babies arms. Told her husband the night before that she was thinking about giving her child back to God. Screwed up.
    Installs, Changeouts, & Heat Stroke.....not necessarily in that order

Post Likes
    Any church that would give a woman the idea that she could make that decision should be shut down. Sometimes I think some christian churches need to be watched just for the sake of public safty

Post Likes
    The baby thing is just f-ing sick. She showed the day old fetus to people in a cafe and to their pastor. That's just horrible.
    Get back to work.™

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in