Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    PS:: And its a new broomstick shes riding every year ,on my money.

heard a joke That fits mine,

Sunday morning church, pews full preacher preaching,
    when the devil walks in and sits down
    everyone in the chuch runs out screaming even the preacher
    the devil all smug looks around and sees a old man sitting behind him
    the devil asks " Are you not afriad of me do you not know who I am."
    old man replies " I am not afraid of you, I have been maried to your sister for 20 years."

Re: RoBo

Originally posted by dpatty
    I think you have all the makings of a country/western song.
    Not Country/Western, she is from West-by God-Virginia! Country/Western I can take. It's those damned hillbillies that make no sense to me.

On the up side; I have a very strong and loving relationship with her two half brothers that we raised and my son and I share a house as bachelors. My boys are 35, 31 and 24 years old and I am proud of each of them.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Here`s a good one. A friend of mine, a general contractor is devoriced one year & hates his X-wife. She sends him a wedding invitation to her wedding to be in lake tahoe,cal.
    So, he builds a wooden coffin, gets it wrapped & delivered to the reception.

I screwed up and thought I was rescuing my girlfriend from her drunk mother when I was 18. Let me tell you, the apple don't fall far from the tree. We were married for like a year and a half. After that she would come to my work where I was a mechanic and get me to work on her car. I started evading her when she would show up but then one day she fronted me and I straight told her I didn't want nothing else to do with her. All was cool till about 6 months later she shows up crying and begging me to pay for her an abortion. Can you beleive that crap!! She knew I was pro-life to begin with so it was a no go.

Never saw her again till about 4 years ago at the zoo and I didn't even recognize her, till she told me who she was.

Got the children after she took her life jumping off of the JFK bridge near Corpus Christi. My Children and I went through some real kind of crap.I had to explain to the children. They were at Church camp at the time. Tuff ride there, tuff telling the children, tuff coming home. Merry Christmas Roy

Hey Robo

Where at in WV? Maybe she is related to my wife.
    Karst means cave. So, I search for caves.

Re: Hey Robo

Originally posted by karsthuntr
    Where at in WV? Maybe she is related to my wife.
    A little town called Ronceverte a few miles from White Sulphur Springs. We all knew about the Greenbriar Hotel housing the bomb shelter for congress years before it was allegedly "outed" by some reporter. I guess they knew no one would believe West Virginians telling stories about a city sized bomb shelter under a luxury hotel in the mountains of West Virginia
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

I think there is a strip club called Billy's in wheeling with toothless vixens.
    thehumid1-------I live in NJ, a state where it's free to come in but you have to pay to leave!

Thumbs up

I find it ironic that "commitment" is spelled the same as "commitment".

Originally posted by oroy54
    Got the children after she took her life jumping off of the JFK bridge near Corpus Christi. My Children and I went through some real kind of crap.I had to explain to the children. They were at Church camp at the time. Tuff ride there, tuff telling the children, tuff coming home. Merry Christmas Roy
    Man that's sad.
    Hope it turns out for you.
    “Engineers like to solve problems. If there are no problems handily available, they will create their own." Scott Adams

"We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them."
    Albert Einstein

I guess I lucked out....she's not a looney..didn't take me to the cleaners...not a drunk..was a good mother and a great cook..professional baker....with the sex drive of a tree....no a tree would probably be more responsive...once every 15 weeks if I needed it or not.

She was stating to go through menopause..living in Wyomimg
    It's 15 degrees outside...wake up at 2:30 in the morning shivering...window wide open...furnace is running and it's set down to 50! (True Story) I wake her up and say What's wrong with this picture....The furnace running when set at 50, window is wide open and my teeth are chattering?

"It's hot in here!"....No it's freezing and you're hot flashing .... You're SUCH an ass, You know I'm too young for that" She was (44)... I thought she'd move to Alaska or the north pole....she's in Phoenix???!!! go figure.
    How can you have any pudding if you don't eat your meat?

My ex seems to be at her worst when she has no boy friend. I would like to pull one of these guys a side some day but what do I do bribe them, or set them straight>? Any one looking for a major nutt bag wrapped with problems who is pleasing to the eyes?
    Free cooling and heating all at the wrong time of year.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12