Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Anyone else have a ex-wife from hell?

I have two kids with my ex and a court order to shared custody after 2 years in court and 15000 dollars. She still will not let me see them. The court just keeps saying "she is going to be in trouble" BS. Thanks just needed to vent

Obviously you haven't met Bigbird yet. I am sure he'll be around directly.

Seperated after 21 years of marriage after having raised my ex's two much younger half brothers and my son to 14 years of age.

Within the time it took to get the divorce she;

Had me arrested 3 times.

Called me on my cell phone at work saying nothing, then suddenly bursting into screams of "just stop calling me....leave me alone!" Come to find out she waited till my son came into the room to pretend I had called her to harass her.

Within four months; returned my greyhound to the adoption society (after tricking me into getting it's shots and flea treatments.} Sold every appliance, piece of furniture and all of my personal belongings that were in the house. Torn down partition walls I had built in the lower level of the house and threw them into the back yard. Then....when the house was no longer able to be lived in, left the state, leaving my 14 year old behind to fend for himself.

When my son and I went to the police commisioners to file a report for her abandoning him we found out to cover her ass she filed a report on my son as a runaway.

I got full custody of my son with no visitation rights from her without first having a psychological exam, which she never did. She was ordered to pay $50 a week child support. I had to sue the State of Maryland for sexual discrimination in order to finally get my first check three years after the divorce.

In all, took a $70,000 beaten on the house and lost all of my belongings and dog.

We may have spoken three times in the past 10 years.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

people like that really need to be SHOT.

RoBo

I think you have all the makings of a country/western song.
    HVAC Contractor, Tyler Texas.

so what yall are saying is divorce is bad right

ALL exes are from hell.

Somebody once said:

"Next time, I'm gonna find some mean, ugly woman that hates me, and buy her a nice house."

My daughters got their looks from their mother (the ex).

I know, 'cause I still got mine.

My ex isnt from Hell she is HELL! But she just got spanked in court on Wednesday by a female judge no less..... the unfortunate thing is at the end of the day she is still the mother of my kids so for them I have to respect her instead of tying her hair to the hitch on my bumper and going for a little off road cruising in the meadowlands which is so tempting.
    thehumid1-------I live in NJ, a state where it's free to come in but you have to pay to leave!

Re: ALL exes are from hell.

Originally posted by bwal2
    Somebody once said:

"Next time, I'm gonna find some mean, ugly woman that hates me, and buy her a nice house."

Name was Lewis Grizzard. Used to do an opinion column. My favorite was his comment on hangovers. "First thing I do in the morning after is look for that dog."

What Dog?

"The one that slept in my mouth last night."
    My doctor gave me six months to live, but when I couldn't pay the bill he gave me six months more.
    Walter Matthau

Lewis Grizzard.
    He was a funny guy. Astute, too.
    I wonder if he's traded one-liners with Peter Sellers?

Both dead before their time.

Originally posted by ga/oh-man
    Anyone else have a ex-wife from hell?

not yet. but she's gettin there......
    FILL OUT YOUR PROFILE!!

O boy,x-wife,,,,I could go on foever about them, but all i will say is every holoween night say flys by & gives me the finger.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast