06D's in Lieberts- Foot spring replacements..?

Anyone know a really slick way to get the 06D's in the Delux's up enough off their springs? Comes up on compressor change out, foot spring replacements, work on the back head..
    I bring pry bars, work the things up and back down on to sockets, blocks, what have you. All in all it seems to take too much of a bunch of time.
    Now the newer threaded-both-ends studs help (with some luck and assuming good threads you can screw them down or straight up out of the way easier-) but not on #2 if there's flooring under it. But there's still moving the thing- and getting the springs in and out.
    ?

Try jacking

I use my truck scissors jack and wood. I have fabricated clips to fit the oil pump bolt and slip in the opening of the jack. I raise it up, put a board (hardwood) under the compressor for safety's sake. I would like to keep all my fingers were they are. I swear I have used my truck jack more on jobs then I have on my truck.-GEO
    Once in a while everything falls into place and I am able to move forward, most of the time it just falls all over the place and I can't go anywhere-GEO

I use 4x4's to get it in place over the studs, then lift one side at a time w/ pry bars or brut strength, remove the wood.
    If I would of killed my wife when I first met her, I'd be out of jail by now!

GET SOME!!

i use a pair of needle nose vise grips to grab the nut that holds the bolt in place then i use a socket or speed wrench to back the bolt down enough to get the spring out with out having to lift the compressor that high.
    do things right the first time is cheaper.

06D spring replacement

Like was said, you have to be ingenious and just make it work - Blocking while re and re( ing ) the bolts is a safety essential.

FWIW, the Carlyle part # for a spring kit c/w all the hardware is as follows:

06DA 660 056

Freonguy
    Superheat and subcooling tell it all !