The little Bride

Hmm

Ther are just two of us living in this house. Children raised, but still a pain in the butt somtimes. Problem.. The two of us live here and there are 5 toothbrushes in the bathroom???? I wonder when the boss or co-workers take off early from work. The wife is painting the kitchen. She likes to paint door knobs, hinges, wall sockets, wall paper, ect. I got on to her about that. So she took off the wall socket and light switch covers. I came home from work, dark outside, fumbling for the light switch, no cover, finger goes right up in there to meet 120 volts. I scream. The wife is in the bathtub....She say's Are you home??? Never a dull moment around here.

Roy, You need a nap.

Could be worse.

You coulda been scratchin' yer self at the time and ripped sumpthin that used to be important off...........
    My doctor gave me six months to live, but when I couldn't pay the bill he gave me six months more.
    Walter Matthau

She paints the door knobs???????
    How about this, there are 20 bottles of fancy shampoo, conditioner and whatever in the shower. All over the place. I buy the simple, plain, regular stuff. That's all that gets used and it is gone in no time, while all that other junk is still there............but I have to leave it there.............
    And I too can not figger out who all them toothbrushes are for...hmmmmmmmmm
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me!

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

And I too can not figger out who all them toothbrushes are for...hmmmmmmmmm

Didn't you host a convention at your place this past summer? .....just a thought.

I threw out the one turned green, damn Robo......
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me!

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

I am looking at the credit card statement the other day, and I see a $30 dollar charge at a beauty store at the mall. I ask my wife what it was and she tells me shampoo/conditioner. Wow, $30...I expect to see a whole bunch of shampoo when I get in the shower. NOT. Two bottles 12oz each. Thirty Dollars. I can go grocery shopping and get all we need for the week and spend $100 and change. My wife can go with the same list and spend twice that much. Go figure.
    Installs, Changeouts, & Heat Stroke.....not necessarily in that order