What holiday best describes you?

My wife says I should be Halloween, because I freak people out. But I would say that I am more like April fool’s because I do enjoy a good practical joke. (As long as I am not the victim)

What holiday am I ????

If you asked my wife she'd say there would have to be a new one made called "Jack Ass Day", but April 1st or New Years Eve works for me.

My favorite was always Independence Day. You would be flat out busy in the middle of air conditioning season then the whole Nation would shut down for a summer Holiday. Before we moved to Vermont we always had a big family reunion on the 4th of July.

Now we have the family reunion on the Bennington Battle Day (Aug 16th)right after the parade.

Hey bencool, That is nice, don't you miss it, family. Mine is getting together January 1. No OT that day!

I like having

Easter at my house. My yard's 3+acres with lots of great egg hiding spots. Kids smilin and having a blast getting little gifts without so much financial pressure as X-mas. Springs just rollin in too. Makes my simple self happy.
    My doctor gave me six months to live, but when I couldn't pay the bill he gave me six months more.
    Walter Matthau

Mine has always been Labor Day weekend , I am usally going on vacation to the Ozarks or fishing in the Gulf.
    "Everyday above ground, is a good day".
    "But everyday that you have made a difference in someones life, may insure you stay above ground a little longer".<aircooled>

I absolutely cannot relate to this thread. Holidays should all be banned for disrupting our normal routines of life.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Post I would have to say

Independence day, Love shooting off those Fireworks

As illustrated by my lack of personal wealth, it would have to be Black Friday.

Whatcha mean it ain't a holiday? It was for the bank employees!

Originally posted by RoBoTeq
    I absolutely cannot relate to this thread. Holidays should all be banned for disrupting our normal routines of life.
    Thats right RoBo. I hate them all, except my birthday. Make all checks payable to.....
    Installs, Changeouts, & Heat Stroke.....not necessarily in that order

Mine is any holiday I get a day off with pay. To add a little. I have worked for companies where there are no vacations in the summer, which is when you need one in order to get rejuvinated. Vacations in the winter only which is when you can,t afford it due to lack of work. Summer holidays like 4th july are on a wait and see basis. But hey thats just the biz here in Houston TX. Maybe I have worked for the wrong companies.
    Saddle Up!