There is a God . Had a telephone conference hearing with San Diego where my ex filed for custody of my kids who i have in jersey and the Judge ripped her apart.... First she missed the mediation hearing on 12/01 and her answer was she didnt realize there were 2 dates. The judge say excuse me but you filed this motion and needed to mail it out to him and he set up a conference took the day off from work and called in but you did not know about it. Then she fined her $100 dollars ordered her back to mediatition... Then it really got fun... I said excuse me judge by the way the kids are supposed to fly out there on friday but I have yet to recieve any money from her from the tickets... The judge really liked that especially when she mentioned yes she did promise to pay 2 months ago but ha "financial problems". I explained to the judge that I also have "financial problems" as she has not paid any child support in the year and an a half I have had the kids but I never got a court order against her for it so i know she is not liable but maybe she is having financial problems because she just bought a brand new Lincoln Navigator. The judge really went at her then ...Is this true? "uhh yes your honor but I have a good job so I can afford." The judge said excuse me you just said you had financial problems, my ex interrupted "they are only temporary" the judge cut her off and said please speak only when asked to do so Miss. the judge said Now let me get this right you filed this motion for custody, you have not paid any money to support your children, he paid for your first two flights out to visit the kids, and you purchased a brand new suv, and you don't have the money to pay for your kids to come out to see for your christmas and want himto foot the bill for that too?
    She said nothing. The judge said MRS x is that correct or not? yes your honor. the judge says I cant even believe you filed this motion Mrs X. First you are going to wire the money to his account for the children's flight, notation is going on here for a child support order for you to pay to be suggected in mediation when you go back. Then the best part how did your husband get custody of the kids? Because I hit my son... Judge "what! you checked no domestic violence on this motion do you realize what kind of trouble you can get in. Her: "oh thought that was if you hit your husband or he hit you. Judge: wrong any violence in the home qualifies. Me: Your honor she also checked no one was from out of state for the mediation appointment then lists my address and the kids as being in new jersey. judge gets mediation papers and asks her why she did that.
    Her: Because I should have to go out there to court if she does. Judge I ahve heard enough Good luck Mrs X and be sure to wire that money by the end of tomorrow if not please call me Mr X so I can put a bench warrant out for contempt of court. Then she said sorry but i have to ask did someone advise to file this motion or did you just decide on a whim you might want custody of your kids again? then she (the judge said) forget it I don't want to know.

That was the best christmas present I could of ever got!!!!!!!!!!
    thehumid1-------I live in NJ, a state where it's free to come in but you have to pay to leave!

Smile

Bubble bubble toil and trouble...

Im happy if your happy.
    To put the world in order, we must first put the nation in order; to put the nation in order, we must put the family in order; to put the family in order, we must cultivate our personal life; and to cultivate our personal life, we must first set our hearts right.
    -- Confucius

Best story I have heard in awhile.

Every so often their is justice in the world......
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me! ©

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

hey was that one of my ex-wives ?
    i wanted to put a picture here

Originally posted by tlcartman

If it is let me know where you live so I can return her right to you!
    thehumid1-------I live in NJ, a state where it's free to come in but you have to pay to leave!

Originally posted by thehumid1
    Originally posted by tlcartman

If it is let me know where you live so I can return her right to you!
    no thanks, it cost too much to get rid of them. it took the last one 3 custody battles to figure out she was fighting a losing battle.
    i wanted to put a picture here

Yep cheaper to keep 'em or at least buy a better anchor than scott peterson did.

Originally posted by thehumid1
    Yep cheaper to keep 'em or at least buy a better anchor than scott peterson did.
    Oh, that's cold.

Great story, I hope it all works out for you. Sounds like you got rid of a true gold digger.

Yeah, if she disappears and Five-0 reads this........get OJ's lawyers, Scott's didn't work out too well.
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me! ©

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....