+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Mercury Flame Safety Switches still available!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Likes

Mercury Flame Safety Switches still available!

Ok...I have to let you guys know that it is my company(s) that holds the worlds supply of Mercury Flame Safety Switches. I was buying them back after my post in 2008 in anticipation of everyones stock depleting. Now here I am in 2010 with a bunch left and looking to sell. Yes my companies have them listed for $500 each which may seem expensive relative to the cost 2-3 years ago but what do you charge for the last parts IN THE WORLD?! I offer a reasonably priced alternative to replacing the fireplace ($2500 for R&R). I am sure my competitors have told their customers that the part is not available when they know I have them. I try to provide customers with options so they can make an informed decision on repair or replacement. Please review my contact info if you need to reach me.

Post Likes
    I was told it's no longer available by the office .... I'm doing FP gas valve Re&re on monday, and it has flame switch that I would rather change while it's apart.
    Have tools and gauges, will travel.
    ------------------------------------------------------

RIDGID|YELLOW JACKET|UEI|TESTO|STANLEY|CPS|VETO| KLEIN|MILWAUKEE|MASTERCRAFT|

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in