Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: God bless Sears

I've always bought all of my tools and appliances from Sears. Knowing this makes me proud that I did. Sears gets a high five from me!

thanx baly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I WILL SELL WORK,GENERATE BUSINESS, GO GET NEW CUSTOMERS!
    YOU SHUT THE HELL UP AND QUIT RUNNING YOUR MOUTH!

Quote Originally Posted by Pnelting View Post
    I've always bought all of my tools and appliances from Sears. Knowing this makes me proud that I did. Sears gets a high five from me!
    I have too. Since most Sears appliances are Whirlpool and Whirlpool just outsourced their Ft. Smith, AR factory to Mexico I would have to say I am now not so willing to buy Sears Whirlpool made appliances.

I was talking with one of the AT&T UVerse computer techs the other day. She is in the Guards and has been deployed twice to Iraq. AT&T covered her lose of pay and benefits while she was gone for two years total. She is management so she is not a CWA union worker. I don't know what they do when union folks get called up.
    Signature on hold. Trying to find a real Jefferson quote I like. Others here have bogus Jefferson quotes too.

i think at&t is the same for their cwa workers???? not sure?

but i know sears benefits are good for 2 years.
    used to be 18 months and they raised it.

Quote Originally Posted by wgrr View Post
    I have too. Since most Sears appliances are Whirlpool and Whirlpool just outsourced their Ft. Smith, AR factory to Mexico I would have to say I am now not so willing to buy Sears Whirlpool made appliances.

I was talking with one of the AT&T UVerse computer techs the other day. She is in the Guards and has been deployed twice to Iraq. AT&T covered her lose of pay and benefits while she was gone for two years total. She is management so she is not a CWA union worker. I don't know what they do when union folks get called up.
    I WILL SELL WORK,GENERATE BUSINESS, GO GET NEW CUSTOMERS!
    YOU SHUT THE HELL UP AND QUIT RUNNING YOUR MOUTH!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12