Looking for a wiring diagram for heatcraft let090bswj

Can't find it on the Heatcraft web site. Is it there and I just don't know how to navigate? Any help. Thank You

RAM Teaching Tomorrows Technicians Today.

Heatcraft only has typical wiring diagrams for their unit coolers available online. You'll find what you want starting with Diagram #4 on p.41 of the Refrigeration Systems Installation & Operation Manual H-IM-64L:

http://www.heatcraftrpd.com/resource...l/H-IM-64L.pdf

I believe this is what I need. Unit was iceing up. No power to heaters on initiation of defrost. W/o diagram, I traced out the circuit best I could, and found #3 at timer supplied power to #3 on evap terminal strip, then thru round gizmo ( I thought was some kind of defrost terminator) and on to H1. Gizmo had open circuit, so I jumped it out and shortened the defrost time. Heaters now come on. Is this gizmo really a heater limit? My head hurts always learning new stuff @ my old age. Thanks for the help.

Yeah, that should be a defrost termination switch that will stop the defrost cycle at approx. 55 degrees. The timer itself should energize the strips using the normally open contacts. Does'nt that gizmo you're talking about have 3 wires to it? One of them is a delay switch for the fans.

No, just 2 wires, a yellow and one white. The unit does have a fan delay/defrost termination. I learned this from the diagram ya'll helped me find, however the diagram shows the heaters wired diffently than mine. On mine H2 is powered by N, and H1 is powered by #3 thru what must be the high limit. I must be missing something, because the diagram seems to show N and #3 (opposit power legs) will be shorted when "HL" is closed.

Quote Originally Posted by icemeister View Post
    Heatcraft only has typical wiring diagrams for their unit coolers available online. You'll find what you want starting with Diagram #4 on p.41 of the Refrigeration Systems Installation & Operation Manual H-IM-64L:

http://www.heatcraftrpd.com/resource...l/H-IM-64L.pdf
    I messed up.

The proper diagram should be #2 on p.40 for a single evaporator with electric defrost.

That two wire t'stat is the heater limit (HL). If it's wired in series with the heaters from 3 to N, it's correct.

2 & 3 wire

I messed up.

The proper diagram should be #2 on p.40 for a single evaporator with electric defrost.

That two wire t'stat is the heater limit (HL). If it's wired in series with the heaters from 3 to N, it's correct.
    Been seeing the mounting plate come off of some lately too.
    Be safe not fast. body parts don't grow back

I messed up.

RAM Teaching Tomorrows Technicians Today.

Makes perfect sence now. Thanks for all the help. I do know how to read, it's just hard w/these scratched up glasses.