+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Truck Jokes

Post Likes
    Never did it to the trucks but here was one I liked to do the co-workers vehicles, need to be rear wheel drive. Take a flex duct zip tie, maybe an 18" and zip it to their drive shaft. Once they get going it'll make a racket, they stop to see whats wrong, sounds gone.

Post Likes
    Had a friend run a wire from the spark plug into the cab of the car under the seat so when his sister tried to start the car it would shock the hell out of her once she started the car. He came home later and his mom in tears started yelling at him asking what he had done. She told him that his sister had gone into cardiac arrest and had died. he was devistated and in tears when his sister walked out of the back room and said GOT YA.

[Edited by dec on 12-15-2004 at 06:52 PM]

Post Likes

Talking

my sister got pranked at school last week. somebody put gold bond powder in her vents when she started up her 91 mercury tracer powder blew from the vents. she thought it was on fire. she called me all freaked out. after i got off the phone i had a good laugh about it.

Its one thing to make somthin dirty its another thing to damage somobody property. Thats where i draw the line
    Hire Me....

Benny

Post Likes
    Originally posted by nevada
    Note to self: Do not mess with a gay person's vehicle.
    BWAAA HAAA!!!!

Fill the entire cab up with shaving cream.

Post Likes
    Worked with a guy that could rig a piece of cellophane in a defrost vent that would create the most irritating whine...never could get it to work myself, though.
    If at first you don't succeed....
    Dig in the trash for the instructions!

Post Likes
    Try pipe dope or grease behind the door handles on the truck. When they reach for the handle they get a mess on their hands. Tried it several times very funny to watch.
    All else fails, try the S.W.A.G

Post Likes
    Annnddd, this thread has now come full circle;
    magicrookie

Do you guys know any good truck jokes to play on my co-workers. Putting dope on the door handle is just getting old.
    Training is important!
    Practical Training is a must!

Post Likes
    If you have air in the trucks turn the air off & the heat on full blast.If you have pickup trucks a carp or catfish wedged in between the cab and bed really reeks after a few days.Don't just turn the radio up....take the knob off & put it in the ashtray too.If it's getting serious you could shove a dozen sewing needles into the driver seat about 1/4 under the seat-the first bump in the road leaves an ass full of holes.you could lock the doors & shoot superglue in the lock.
    Take your time & do it right!

Post Likes
    If it has gotten down right nasty & dirty you could spend an hour or so punching out a plastic bag with a paper punch.Place the plastic inside a 1/2 cpvc pipe & take a 3/8 thread rod & jamb the plastic into the gas tank.They will drive a few blocks & the screen in the tank will get blocked cutting fuel off to the pump.
    Take your time & do it right!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in