Thread: New Nate Tests

I read today that Nate is coming out with new tests in the fall of 2005

HVAC EFF. Analyst Test
    GAS Hydronics Test
    OIL Hydronics Test
    Comm. Refrigeration Test

42yrs exp is offline Professional Member BM -bad email address

Nate and other certifications

Don't get too caught up in these certifications, Much of it is a bunch of bull. The only ones making money are the ones that run the testing. If your new to the business, by all means, knock yourself out. I know hvac people who have a whole basket of licenses and certifications a still don't make big bucks or get the best jobs. Sure, learn what you have too, and most of all be really good at it and you'll always have a job. I got my Nate certifications and it doesn't mean a hill of beans to a lot of contractors. They BLOW the importance of certain certifications way, way, way, out of proportion. As long as your good at your job you'll get hired.

Every once in a while some training institution comes out with some new (Must have to get a job)certification. Right now it seems to be Nate certifications. I am not saying that you should not be qualified, sure you should. But there is a lot of wasted time and money certifications out there. After you have been around for a while you'll know what I mean.