Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    What i want for christmas is "MR DICE" to come over my house & install this expansion thingee, thats 15" high ,into the 13" space above my waterheater.

Birdy

You should install that 4 feet away from the water tank, on the cold side is better so they say. You do know how to install ftgs and such?
    Anyway, I have enough problems with my trucky poo radio thingeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me! ©

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

I must admit

RoboScrooge was a lot of fun at the convention, that's why I had it in August, not around any major holidays......I know how he freaks out over em....
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me! ©

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

Re: I must admit

Originally posted by Diceman
    RoboScrooge was a lot of fun at the convention, that's why I had it in August, not around any major holidays......I know how he freaks out over em....
    I think I am right there with Robo........I moved here 5 years ago so I wouldn't have to buy a plane ticket if I wanted to see them and the kids around the holidays and look what happened.

The first X-mas I moved in with the sister I am living with now, I bought her a DVD player. Then for her birthday I bought her a CD player for her car. Then last Christmas I bought her a boom box for her desk at work.

So last night I hear her on the phone with my other sister saying how she feels OBLIGATED to buy me something for a gift and she is NOT happy about that. Toward the end of the phone conversation I hear her say something about how I am a cheap bastard and I have more money than either of them (both are single moms, their own fault for screwing up their lives when they were younger)and I should do more to help her out! No ****!

I guess it does not matter that I even moved in with her in the first placee.........man I had a SWEET deal on a NICE apartment and I stupidly said yes to moving in with her when she broke up with her BF. You don't know how many times I have came home and brought pizza for dinner, or her a sub sandwich, or something from micky D's.

Not to mention the times I COURTEOUSLY gave her money for oil changes, or filled up her gas tank just to be nice, or took my nieces to DQ in the summer for treats.

BUT I SHOULD DO MORE!!!!!!!

So I'm with you this time Robo, BAH HUMBUG!

Four foot away,thats what i`ll do,tee off the top of cold water line go up four foot, that puts the expansion thingee right behind my television. Great idea.Know one will ever see it.

Re: Re: I must admit

Originally posted by ct_hvac_tech
    Originally posted by Diceman
    I think I am right there with Robo........I moved here 5 years ago so I wouldn't have to buy a plane ticket if I wanted to see them and the kids around the holidays and look what happened.

The first X-mas I moved in with the sister I am living with now, I bought her a DVD player. Then for her birthday I bought her a CD player for her car. Then last Christmas I bought her a boom box for her desk at work.

So last night I hear her on the phone with my other sister saying how she feels OBLIGATED to buy me something for a gift and she is NOT happy about that. Toward the end of the phone conversation I hear her say something about how I am a cheap bastard and I have more money than either of them (both are single moms, their own fault for screwing up their lives when they were younger)and I should do more to help her out! No ****!

I guess it does not matter that I even moved in with her in the first placee.........man I had a SWEET deal on a NICE apartment and I stupidly said yes to moving in with her when she broke up with her BF. You don't know how many times I have came home and brought pizza for dinner, or her a sub sandwich, or something from micky D's.

Not to mention the times I COURTEOUSLY gave her money for oil changes, or filled up her gas tank just to be nice, or took my nieces to DQ in the summer for treats.

BUT I SHOULD DO MORE!!!!!!!

So I'm with you this time Robo, BAH HUMBUG!

Dude, Get yourself a new place to live for Christmas.

It's still a pagan tradition that has nothing to do with Jesus the Christ. Nothing! Pagan tree worship, pagan birthday, pagan rituals abound, pagan lights, pagan fat guy breaking and entering homes.....all pagan. There is not one viable Christ oriented thing in Xmas, Christmas, or whatever you want to call it.

Hell, I could enjoy the season if we would just stop trying to sell Christ.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

This year for Christmas I would like a job for myself and a speedy recovery for my girlfriend from her surgery.
    Warning: Just because I am over the head injury doesn't mean I'm normal!

The day I stop learning.... I'm dead!

Originally posted by lmtd
    A cure for Autism.
    I'll second that. I have an 12 year old autistic daughter. She is completely non-verbal. My 13 year old daughter helps a lot with her and my five year old son even looks out for her but it does get hard sometimes.

OK, I'll go for the cure for autism also. Good thing to want.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

We are expecting our third child and have no idea what the sex is. We have an ultrasound on Monday, so we dedcided to take a X-Mas card with us and have the nurse write in the card what the sex is. Then on X-Mas day we will open it to see what the sex is!
    Live each day like it is your last, for one day you will be right!

I was at Target tody and bought a new phone system that I've been wanting for the house. It's a cordless with an answering machine and another cordless that just sits on a charging base here by my computer.

Showed the wifey what I bought and she got all upset. She had already bought me one and it was wrapped up under the tree!

Tolde her I spent $60 on this one. The one she bought at Sam's Club for $180 will be going back tomorrow. That money will be spent on a home entertainment center.

Santa moves in mysterious ways!
    R2B4BTU

Originally posted by hvac r us 2
    We are expecting our third child and have no idea what the sex is. We have an ultrasound on Monday, so we dedcided to take a X-Mas card with us and have the nurse write in the card what the sex is. Then on X-Mas day we will open it to see what the sex is!

awwwwww ain't dat shweet. Very cool idea.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast