Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Re: flex ductulator

Originally posted by ga/oh-man
    Atco has a nice one do you have a Baker Dist. near you? Thats where I got mine Free
    I thought that you might ask for snow down yonder in Georgia.

Ok, I'll make it real easy. A Visa gift card with 1k on it.

RoboScrooge is soooooo full of the hoilday spirit.....
    I bet he is a real joy to be around this time of year.
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me! ©

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

I'd like the Swedish swim team (ah girls that is)
    "Nothing else can poison our culture, corrupt our society or ruin the character of our people like unearned money or unearned opportunity." -- James R. Cook

"Fooling around with alternating current is just a waste of time. Nobody will use it, ever." Thomas Edison, 1889.

I want one of those air horns for my pickup to combat those marrow melting boom boxes at traffic lights.
    No reserve. No retreat. No regrets.

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

http://www.airwarvietnam.com/16thSOSGunners2.jpg

Proud member of KA Club

I'd like

one of them real nice metal detectors. The kind that you can dial out beer caps. But I know I'd never use it, thats why I don't have one.
    My doctor gave me six months to live, but when I couldn't pay the bill he gave me six months more.
    Walter Matthau

I hooked up and activated my satellite radio.......and........man is it awesome......
    If ya spend enought time in the trucky poo,
    it is the perfect gift for you too.
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me! ©

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

I want a new family........or at least the one that I have to accept me for who and what I am instead of nagging at me or *****ing about me behined my back all the time.

OR

A nice girl...........but ok, getting back to reality LOL

Wouldn't mind having a laptop computer, something just powerful enough that I can get a database program to catalog all of my DJ music and print up bools that people can look at to request music. I would also do like PaysonHVAC and get the microsoft street & trips program and take it to work with me.

I thought about the sattelite radio too Dice but it's still a couple years away for me :-)

Originally posted by Don Sleeth
    Hey Robin, I see you have your usual Xmas anti-spirit

Merry Xmas to ya

don
    [/B]
    Thank you Don. Just because I detest the chaos and the religous hypocracy of the season doesn't mean I don't appreciate others wishing me well.

I hope you and your have a wonderful holiday season.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Originally posted by Diceman
    RoboScrooge is soooooo full of the hoilday spirit.....
    I bet he is a real joy to be around this time of year.
    NO! I'm not
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Originally posted by RoBoTeq
    "OK then..........What do you want for Christmas?"

PEACE ON EARTH. We can start by stop playing all of those damned Christmas carols and get everybody to stop bombarding the stores in their obnoxious mode of either buying what others don't really want or returning what others gave them that they don't want.

!
    I agree completely. I have a 5 year old and an 8 year old. My wife spoils them silly at Christmas and it makes me sick. No real big gifts, just tons of small useless things that will be in the trash by the end of the year. How many cars and trucks does a 5 year old need anyway? I can't wait for this to be over. We can do so much more good with our money, instead of buying things that will never make us happy

Originally posted by ga/oh-man
    I would like a african Grey parrot, but wont get it. Been wanting it for 10 years.
    You sure you know what your doing ? We have an African Grey, A Bare Eyed Cockatoo and a Sun Conure. Sally (the Grey) can be very tempermental. We've had her since about 8 weeks old and she rejected my wife so now that makes me the handler. Had her for about 9 years. Very intelligent with a wide vocabulary but she will still draw blood on me when she wants to.

It's important to realize the lifespan of certain breeds of parrots and have a long term plan such as willing them to your children etc. I believe the lifespan of a grey is around 75 years.

Good Luck SUCKER

[/B][/QUOTE]

I agree completely. How many cars and trucks does a 5 year old need anyway? We can do so much more good with our money, instead of buying things that will never make us happy [/B][/QUOTE]

Amen to that.

When I was young we made our own out of bean cans and thread spools,ect... We learnd the value of things...

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast