Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Hmm

I got mine last night......no.....not that.
    A satellite radio receiver, Sirius. Gotta hook it up today, if it quits snowing I mean, man it's cold and nasty and I am headed for a mall roof, for A/C???????
    Nice, huh.
    Anyway, we have XM in the car and my wife heard me yapping about it for my trucky poo, and I was yapping again, she was afraid I would go buy one so she got it out and gave it to me.......nice...............
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me! ©

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

"OK then..........What do you want for Christmas?"

PEACE ON EARTH. We can start by stop playing all of those damned Christmas carols and get everybody to stop bombarding the stores in their obnoxious mode of either buying what others don't really want or returning what others gave them that they don't want.

And get those damned stinky kiosks with the perfumes, candles and incense out of the malls!
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

A flex-ductolator

Originally posted by RoBoTeq
    ...And get those damned stinky kiosks with the perfumes, candles and incense out of the malls!
    I'd rather they KEPT them in the malls.
    At least I NEVER have to see/smell them.
    I never go to malls, if I can find it anywhere else!

Are you sure mall isn't spelled M-A-U-L?

Think about it...

Shopping "Maul".

"XM" what are you talking about?

My kids are getting iPods this year.

For my parents, I noticed that you can now download audio books and put them on an iPod. I thought that would be good for them as they are both over 80 and having trouble reading, etc. So I got them an iPod and started putting books on it. Then I noticed that the fast forward on an iPod is really slow and lame and that thumb wheel is not that easy to use for someone with 80 year old thumbs.

So, I thought okay, I'll burn a book onto a CD and get them each a CD player (the sharing an iPod was probably never a good idea anyway). So yesterday we go to get a couple of CD players. Damn, the lower priced ones all come with the "action" headsets that hook onto your ears, I am sure they wouldn't like that, so we have to buy the standard over the head, headsets separately.

Damn, I now realize that a book takes anywhere from 12 to 18 CD's and takes forever to do! This is the "good idea" that has grown into a nightmare!

At least I get to keep the iPod I got for them

don

don sleeth - HVAC-Talk Founder
    HVAC Computer Systems
    Heat Load Calculation Software

Originally posted by RoBoTeq
    "OK then..........What do you want for Christmas?"

PEACE ON EARTH. We can start by stop playing all of those damned Christmas carols and get everybody to stop bombarding the stores in their obnoxious mode of either buying what others don't really want or returning what others gave them that they don't want.

And get those damned stinky kiosks with the perfumes, candles and incense out of the malls!
    Hey Robin, I see you have your usual Xmas anti-spirit

Merry Xmas to ya

don
    don sleeth - HVAC-Talk Founder
    HVAC Computer Systems
    Heat Load Calculation Software

Wirrled peas......

Bah! Hum Bug!

Ok then........I can get into the Christmas spirit. And I will be real easy to shop for. My gift will only cost a dollar. Please buy me the winnig lottery ticket. Thanks.

What do I want for Christmas??

Peace on earth, good will towards mankind, trees of green, red roses too, bright blessed days, the dark sacred nights and of course the usual Superbowl victory for the New England Patriots.

A big pair of velcro gloves and a hairy goat to stick em onto too so it can't get away.
    thehumid1-------I live in NJ, a state where it's free to come in but you have to pay to leave!

flex ductulator

Atco has a nice one do you have a Baker Dist. near you? Thats where I got mine Free

I would like a african Grey parrot, but wont get it. Been wanting it for 10 years.

Originally posted by ga/oh-man
    I would like a african Grey parrot, but wont get it. Been wanting it for 10 years.
    The previous owners of our house owned one and I tried to get them to leave it. That was a cool ass bird.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast