Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I moved here 6 years ago in October, Flew home for Christmas and came back in the New Year.

Two people froze to death, no perfect place to live, first quake since 1900, first major hurricane since 1932.
    The way we build has a greater impact on our comfort, energy consumption and IAQ than any HVAC system we install.

http://www.ductstrap.com/

Talking

If it were perfect ther wouldn't be anyplace left, to live! Thats why we like AK. We are 1/5 the size of the entire lower 48, (with more shoreline) yet only have a pop., of about 600,000, smaller than most cities. Its a beautiful place but not the perfect place to live!

Carnak post some pics, Id like to see what the area looks like. Weve got about 2ft. of snow. I would send some down to Ga. for ga/oh but would have to probably have to go as Haz mat.

Carnak, i live on top the san andreas fault, if you`ve heard of it,I been in many ,many quakes ,the last big one was a 7.3 mag. talk about shaking,everything in my house went all different ways all at once.20 miles north of me the upper deck of a freeway fell on top the lower deck, many people killed in that one.I was crawling under floor joists when one hit one time ,the joists actuly rubbed back & forth on my back.Got some good bruese on that one.

is it me, or has this thred been hijacked?
    where at in ga
    i wanted to put a picture here

ops.... I did it again.i apoligize.......BIGBIRD

Wink

Take a tour of where they filmed the movie DELIVERANCE, but be careful, you might just experience the real deal!, or rent a christmas movie (christmas story is good). We lived in kentucky for a while (were from jersey), talk about culture shock, at first, but we loved it after about a year, we still think of moving back someday, the south is a great place, with a few exceptions of course, but, man! I love those southern soundin ladies! Good luck.

When I spent my first Christmas down here, with no snow etc, it did just not feel the same.

Then I went and looked at one house here, and as far as the 'pagan' lights go, this guy has to be in the top ten of the world. Griswold times 100.

A couple acres of lit up trees and animated displays It sort of made it feel like Christmas after that, and on the way home we saw a lit up flat bed with a kids steel drum band and miles of lit up palm trees seemed to fit right in.

Maybe lights will make it feel more like Christmas
    The way we build has a greater impact on our comfort, energy consumption and IAQ than any HVAC system we install.

http://www.ductstrap.com/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12