Hey Jerry....... Is this the Bennington Battle Flag you had in Pittsburgh? http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...292388065&rd=1

I most likely seen it but I was too busy fighting with Dice's wife over who got to take it home to remember what it looked like. I think I might need one of these to fly on the 4th! Your right, your state flag sucks too, just like Colorado's.
    My doctor gave me six months to live, but when I couldn't pay the bill he gave me six months more.
    Walter Matthau

Why white stripes

on top instead of red?
    My doctor gave me six months to live, but when I couldn't pay the bill he gave me six months more.
    Walter Matthau

My........I mean........my wifes flag, is like that too.
    I will find the pic, it looks a little different though, the circle of stars is more spread out.......I think......
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me! ©

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

Nobody could figure out why the stripes are reversed. We do have the orginal Flag here in the museum. I was on a committee back a few years that raised $20,000 to have it restored, cleaned etc. Of course our company installed the air conditioning in the new gallery in which it is now housed.

Legend has it that this is the first early flag to use stars and stripes. Geo. Washington had seen the Bennington Flag and decided that Besty Ross should pattern the Colonial Flag after it. She found the 7 pointed stars too hard to cut and sew so she was supposed to have changed the points to 5.

I'll have to see that original when the convention comes to town.

I almost bought one of those but winning one will be so much sweeter. I just gotta pay the last bet before I can bet ya anymore.
    Walter Matthau

Yeah don't buy one I can get you a deal.