Been putting out applications in the Green Bay Wisconsin area havent had any call backs have tech school and summer experience what are they looking for?

studentnmu, is ther a way i can email you i may be able to help you

there looking for a *****...that will work for 8 bucks an hour.....and get no bens.../

Working for eight dollars an hour...

If that is what it took to get one's foot in the door... then that is exactely what one shold be concentrating on doing ... instead of sitting on one's behind expecting the stars are going to fall into your lap...

For most who are members here, they are not only happy with the trade, but they are planning on being in the trade for the rest of their lives!!!

This isnt like food service! This is it!

haha ok...??fast food???what...no really there looking for a ***** that will do the "running of the tools"take the blaim for everything that goes wrong...and start really low..or a guy with 5+years ...
    fast food peeps make good money!!and dude i love the mcchicken...i am glad there are people out there that think that is the life to make those for me....

Thumbs up

thanks everyone for replying
    yes at my summer job i was working for 8 dollars and doing the ***** work i found that out ... geo44 my email is grebelin@nmu.edu thanks that would be appreciated if you could help. I will be going down there thursday to stop by some shops and get some applications. To everyone else is there any luck on not getting 8 an hr and actually being able to get with someone to teach you a little on the trade or are we suposed to know it all right away..
    Thanks all