Smile

I'm not sure how many of you are video game junkies, but I've been playing the new GTA San Andreas for a couple of weeks. For those who don't know...it's an on going series which you do missions for various types of people and businesses...mostly all illegal. The series dates back a few years in the making with new installments every year or two. This new one is based in the 1990's and you just came back to your hometown from doing five years in the slam. Anyway...

You get to roam around this fictional city of San Andreas and take care of the business you have to. There is so much detail in this game it's incredible. As I was roaming around the one part of the city, I climbed onto the roof of a motel. I ran around a bit and what did I come to...rooftop condensing units. You can see every detail down to the uni-stut used to support the disconnect boxes and even the whips running from them to the units. You notice the sil-tite connectors and even the 2x4's they sit on.

I find it amazing that game designers take time to add this kind of detail to a video game. It's pretty cool.
    Get back to work.

ive seen vice city kinda cool

one of my installers comes to work and talks about that game non stop. He said its very addicting.

I am curious to see what all the hype is about.

It is addicting. But not like SOCOM online was. Eight months straight, every day, with only eight days off...that's only because I went on a cruise with my family. Now I can't even look at that game.

Take a look at GTA. It's a piece of work.
    Get back to work.

The game I want to see come out has all the HACR equipment in vivid detail as you do missions to fix it all in some fictional city...

... OK, wait a minute, I already waste half my time doing that.

Nevermind. :-)

How about a video game where an Hvac tech goes postal after so many of years of putting up with contractors and crazy homeowners. Loads up his van with every type of weapon you can imagine and hits the road to give a free service call every person that gave him any sort headeach over the years. Hunting all of the down like the dogs they are , blood and guts everywhere, bullets flying everywhere, Gas pipes disconnected and houses offices and buildings blowing up everywhere. What a gammmmmmmmmmm.......never mind I gotta load up my van.........lol