Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hmm

Latley when I come here my eyes get heavy. I start dozing off reading about the SOS.
    Pick it up..........OK??????
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me!

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

How about: what do you guys do with your spare time? Hobbies? Vices?

I'm into hot rods, street rods, anything with 4 wheels and a big motor... I've currently got a '71 Buick Riviera,
    I've had it a year and plan on a mild buildup for the
    engine (455), I've got a posi for it and will be painting
    it next winter... Fast with class!

I'm not much into speed myself, haveing gotten probably 12 speeding tickets in my younger days (or should I say my younger than I am now days LOL)

I am however into sound. I am currently looking for a cap for my Dodge Dakota so I can put subwoofers in the back and wake up the neighborhood LOL

Unhappy The Blues~~~~ Not for Me Their Ain't....

1) I need to lower the suspension on my 2002 Dodge Ram and add a chip to increase gas mileage.

Need to redo garage and plant another tree,repair fence after the new school gets through putting up there 12' wooden fence right behind my lot.

Oh , yea I almost forgot need to find another job or open my own shop,damn I knew I was missing something.........
    "Everyday above ground, is a good day".
    "But everyday that you have made a difference in someones life, may insure you stay above ground a little longer".<aircooled>

I did a search for SOS.
    http://hvac-talk.com/vbb/search.php?...aily=&pagenum=

If this is right I need to start reading in order to catch up with the level of dull you speak of !

Now seriously I have even had to dip into the IAQ section lately just to kill time. Mold can be quite fascinating.

This morning, 7am, i`m driving down the 4 lane freeway
    my truck starts vibrating a little,I1m in the second lane doing 60 mph going to pull over to see whats up. I hear this explosion, my left front side of truck dropes to the ground I go sliding accross the right lane onto the shoulder of the road. I get out look & theres no tire, no rim, & my 6" of the bottom of the rotor is ground off.I look
    down the freeway for my tire, but no tire.My tire & rim bounced over the center divider & a 2000 jetta hit it.
    Whipped out the front end of jetta, I was able to put my spare tire on & use a lug nut from the other 3 tires,I went back the other way to where the jetta was to make sure everyone was alright.Everone is ok,then the highway patrol cop pulls up & i explain it to him ,he looks at the tire & says someone lossened the 5 lug nuts on you, do you have an xwife? The whole thing took 5 years of my life & as dice knows , i can`t affored that.

Originally posted by bigbird
    my truck starts vibrating a little,I1m in the second lane doing 60 mph going to pull over to see whats up. I hear this explosion, my left front side of truck dropes to the ground I go sliding accross the right lane onto the shoulder of the road. I get out look & theres no tire, no rim, & my 6" of the bottom of the rotor is ground off.I look
    down the freeway for my tire, but no tire.My tire & rim bounced over the center divider & a 2000 jetta hit it.
    Whipped out the front end of jetta, I was able to put my spare tire on & use a lug nut from the other 3 tires,I went back the other way to where the jetta was to make sure everyone was alright.Everone is ok,then the highway patrol cop pulls up & i explain it to him ,he looks at the tire & says someone lossened the 5 lug nuts on you, do you have an xwife? The whole thing took 5 years of my life & as dice knows , i can`t affored that.
    Now I can understand why you dislike your X. Wow! Is there anyway to prove that she did that ? Glad everyone is ok.

interesting

R12 says plastic freezer bags are good for storing small parts.

Re: interesting

Originally posted by jacob perkins
    R12 says plastic freezer bags are good for storing small parts.

LOLROF ..........

I blame it 100 % on the small screen............................................ .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................t hat and Ice fishing season is here............
    You picked a fine time to leave me loose wheel...

http://rapalaguy.spaces.live.com/

Originally posted by bigbird
    Check out Chads sig... Har Har! :-)

Ive only had a loose wheel come off 2 times

One at 55 mph one at 50, not too fun.....

Hence the sig.
    You picked a fine time to leave me loose wheel...

http://rapalaguy.spaces.live.com/

There ya go.......now it's getting interesting.
    Bird can always liven things up, he is that kind of wild and crazy guy. So really, who loosened the lug nuts????
    Do you have a lot of life insurance?
    And Chad's sig finally comes around in here........
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me!

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast