Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: chritmas bonus

Did anyone get a Christmas bonus this year? I have not yet. The worst one I ever got was a match box car with a company logo on it.

HAHAHA... sorry, couldn't help myself, it sounds so familiar... 1 company gave me a christmas tree ball, 1 gave me a frozen turkey, 2 have given me nothing, and 1 gave me $200... my wife works as a medial transcriptionist as a doctors office and she has been there less than a year and she just got $500... Go figure...

been there since the friday before labor day, he paid me for labor day and gave me 500 for xmas at last nights party

i am stickin with this guy, have worked for many places in 22 years, this job tops all.
    In the land of the blind the one eyed man is King! semper fi

match box car with a company logo on it.

Thats really something to look forward to

It was explained to me once that "we work for the company, they dont owe us anything and its not right to expect a bonus"

The bosses wife did make cookies for everyone

I have been employed where I am since 2001, and every year in December, we have gotten a Christmas bonus check. Haven't gotten it yet this year, it is usually given on the week of Christmas. I won't post the amount of it here, because I'm not sure if everyone gets the same. It is fair though, and very nice of the company to do this. Going to get me some new spectacles with it this year I think :-)

Also, every Thanksgiving we have all gotten a free turkey. And they are not low end ones either, these are good turkeys.

Christmas bonus...... what is that ?? I am not familliar with that term !! The company I used to work for gave out a key chain pocket knife and a pen with the companies logo on it !! Another job was with a large supermarket chain in the area , they gave us 1 weeks pay. That was pretty nice !

I try to not expect one so if I do et it then it's nice and if I don't then I'm not disappointed.

R2B4BTU

Unhappy

nothing

Christmas bonus = $500.00

Year end bonus 10% split 4 ways = $2900.00
    Karst means cave. So, I search for caves.

Typically get enough to take me and my g/f out for a nice dinner. Not sure if it'll happen this year (new managemnet ='s lots of sqeeking if ya catch what I mean lol).

It's nice, and I appreciate it, but at the same time I don't expect it, nor will I be upset if I don't get it.

HA. very funny.

Man I've got to find a new job.

I have never expected a Christmas bonus from Little Caesars (at age 16), never expected a bonus from the tool and die shop I worked at, and never expected one at the only HVAC company I've worked for. In which case, I've never received one from any where and I'm not complaining. Each place has treated me and paid me well for the time I was there.
    Get back to work.

Bonus should not be expected. But you can guage how much appreaciation a company has for it's employees around the holiday season.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast