Niagara 3.7-Cant get Jace to connect to supervisor over Niagara Network

I have done quite of few projects with 3.4,3.5,and 3.6 but this is my first time using 3.7. For some reason i cannot get the jace to connect to the supervisor over the niagara network. I can get the supervisor to see the jace, but not the other direction. I made sure the user and passwords were ok,and they are set to super users. At first it said i was missing the crypto jar, so i added that and other crypto related jars. Im not fully sure what that new feature is for 3.7. Is there another step that needs to be done for 3.7?

Damn firewall got me

Quote Originally Posted by droptchevy View Post
    I have done quite of few projects with 3.4,3.5,and 3.6 but this is my first time using 3.7. For some reason i cannot get the jace to connect to the supervisor over the niagara network. I can get the supervisor to see the jace, but not the other direction. I made sure the user and passwords were ok,and they are set to super users. At first it said i was missing the crypto jar, so i added that and other crypto related jars. Im not fully sure what that new feature is for 3.7. Is there another step that needs to be done for 3.7?