[QUOTE]Originally posted by kgouker What the heck! I thought that I was dating the ONLY man in the world that would turn a woman down. Stinks when your "drives" just don't match! And how do you know that you won't be in the mood later??? [/QUOTE
You know you could allways call your hvac contractor.
No body better then us guys when it come to trouble shooting hot boxes.
I read where that headache actually comes from being a closet homosexual. You don't find women desireable anymore and your internal psychosis creates conflict which in turn gives you small migranes. They escalate into one giant, never ending head banger that eventually leads to inability to function in society.
There is only one cure......and it ain't pretty and involves big ugly guys with pot bellies who don't use deoderant. Since Robo is on hold waiting to be "deployed" maybe he can help ya out.......good luck.
sex is the best stress relief in the world. 92% of all headaches are caused by stress, so there is a 92% chance that the sex will fix the headache, but then there is an 8% chance it won't.
of course you could post her picture, then we would have a better idea of what the odds are. if this is her then you should just shoot yourself before the headache is gone
LMAO almost makes me wanna go back to prison but I will just watch the last season of OZ on DVD and cuddle with her instead and if she really needs it I can always sneak to bathroom and look at the goat picture I have that always does the trick.
thehumid1-------I live in NJ, a state where it's free to come in but you have to pay to leave!