Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast
    All I can say is you represent your company well.

But like my folks used to say where there is smoke there is fire.

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Samas, I have the exact same story!

Had an apprentice that was top of his class and went on to the apprentice competition!
    Got him some 550s!
    had more problems than you can shake a stick at!
    While I was returning them there was another guy in there returning his! He was just returning them because the hook!
    anyhow!
    Jim, you have lost some serious credibility here on htalk with this statement; " The number of problems versus the number of units in the field was and still is insignificant at the product introduction and now. "
    We are smarter than that and we have friends!

Quote Originally Posted by Stamas View Post
    I got a 550 as a congrats present to an apprentice who graduated at the top of his class this spring. Ordered the kit with 2 sensors.
    1st it took forever to get. I don't think he got it till July, but I have to ck records to be sure.
    Then the clamp on sensor broke 1-1/2 months ago. Still haven't got the replacement from UR.
    Then the hook broke not long in service. They sent another. Then it broke again last week.

I have a lot of Testo equipment. Absolutely hate the manuals. Leave a lot to be desired.
    The 308 smoke tester is the most temperamental tool to use. Going to put the manual pump in the kit, (327-1).
    The 605-H2 pocket T-Meter/Wet Bulb stick is a useful tool, when it works. Battery door is cheesy, have to constantly screw with it to get the display on. Bought a few of them at once but had to return every one at one time or another. Looking for a better version next time around. Last one the batteries that came with it were dead.
    But the 550 showed a lot of promise but just not all it's cracked up to be. Was going to get another at 1st but now rethinking that idea.

Forgot to mention, $35 for a pack of 10 particle filters for the 327, WTF? Thanks Testo.
    I WILL SELL WORK,GENERATE BUSINESS, GO GET NEW CUSTOMERS!
    YOU SHUT THE HELL UP AND QUIT RUNNING YOUR MOUTH!

did they say anything about blowing smoke up your arse??

hi Clover!
    hope you are feeling okay!

Frank

Quote Originally Posted by hvaclover View Post
    All I can say is you represent your company well.

But like my folks used to say where there is smoke there is fire.

Quote Originally Posted by supertek65 View Post
    did they say anything about blowing smoke up your arse??

hi Clover!
    hope you are feeling okay!

Frank
    HA! I am laughing my my ass off! With all those exclamation points you use I have this picture of you bouncing around the office madly dashing off posts.

Clover,
    the exclamation marks do actually give you a visual representation of my real life personality!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    As do the never ending question marks!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am dyslexic, partially autistic and suffer from adhd and severe OCD!!!!!!!!!!
    that may explain even this?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!? !?!?!?!??!!??!!??!?!?!?!?!?!
    ?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!??!!??!?!!??!?!?!?!!?! ??!??!!?!?!?!?!??!!??!!?!?!?!??!!?!?!?!??!?!!?!?!? !??!??!?!!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?! ?!?
    !?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! ?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!??!!??!!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! ??!?
    !?!!?!?!?!?!?!??!!??!?!!??!?!?!?!!?!??!??!!?!?!?!? !??!!??!!?!?!?!??!!?!?!?!??!?!!?!?!?!??!??!?!!??!? !?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! ?!?!?!

but I know you are down right now!

I will email or PM you my phone#
    If you want? call me tomorrow!

Frank

Until they get the stuff right I wish they give us a better idea of what we are buying and change the name on the tool from Testo to Supco.
    Blowing smoke is one thing but that yellow substance coming down don't look or smell like rain.

“If You Can Dodge A Wrench You Can Dodge A Ball”

I got a 550 as a congrats present to an apprentice who graduated at the top of his class this spring. Ordered the kit with 2 sensors.
    1st it took forever to get. I don't think he got it till July, but I have to ck records to be sure.
    Then the clamp on sensor broke 1-1/2 months ago. Still haven't got the replacement from UR.
    Then the hook broke not long in service. They sent another. Then it broke again last week.

I have a lot of Testo equipment. Absolutely hate the manuals. Leave a lot to be desired.
    The 308 smoke tester is the most temperamental tool to use. Going to put the manual pump in the kit, (327-1).
    The 605-H2 pocket T-Meter/Wet Bulb stick is a useful tool, when it works. Battery door is cheesy, have to constantly screw with it to get the display on. Bought a few of them at once but had to return every one at one time or another. Looking for a better version next time around. Last one the batteries that came with it were dead.
    But the 550 showed a lot of promise but just not all it's cracked up to be. Was going to get another at 1st but now rethinking that idea.

Forgot to mention, $35 for a pack of 10 particle filters for the 327, WTF? Thanks Testo.
    I had 2 of those humidity/thermometer stick had nothing but problems with that stupid battery cap as well. I agree i thought it was going to be the best thing ever but like all the testo stuff i own its junk. I admit i have a very small sample of testo equipment 8 sets of 523 2 560 and 2 and 605-H2 and only 2 sets of 523's are still being used Maybe I am just unlucky

Until they get the stuff right I wish they give us a better idea of what we are buying and change the name on the tool from Testo to Supco.
    Blowing smoke is one thing but that yellow substance coming down don't look or smell like rain.
    Owtch!

The hell with this digital crap. I'm sticking with my analogs.
    damn, if i can't get it right with a good stem thermometer and my sling pyschrometer and 30 in years service I should be put out to stud.

Where my little blue pills?

Quote Originally Posted by hvaclover View Post
    The hell with this digital crap. I'm sticking with my analogs.
    damn, if i can't get it right with a good stem thermometer and my sling pyschrometer and 30 in years service I should be put out to stud.
    yea i might do that as well, im sick of constantly messing with all the digi tools and hope they are working correctly and accurately from job to job!

update Testo stepped up had my 550s for a few days and decided to send me a brand new pair so only without them two weeks total with shipping. i should get my brand new pair middle to end of next week.. they didnt tell me what happened with them but they are replacing them for free, well $11.95 counting shipping to them :P

Quote Originally Posted by acguytx View Post
    yea i might do that as well, im sick of constantly messing with all the digi tools and hope they are working correctly and accurately from job to job!
    Are you kidding?

I'd buy a bunch of backup 550's before I'd go back to analog if they were my only choice !!!!!

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast