Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Originally posted by air of honesty
    Always wondered about the intent of the old testament verse that contains the phrase "They will be cut off from him who pisseth against the wall."

I'm sure there's some scholarly exegisis for it, but I always liked to think it had something to do with those who had no understanding of human need.

As for me and my house, we keep a gatorade bottle...
    ================================================== ==========

Never seen that one. Chapter & verse?
    No reserve. No retreat. No regrets.

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

http://www.airwarvietnam.com/16thSOSGunners2.jpg

Proud member of KA Club

Wink

Originally posted by targetman
    My wife is always *****s when she catches me peeing in the bushs.
    Try the Kennedy's

Talking

Got off work finally, 7, 12 hour nights. Did'nt want to go to bed just see some daylight for a change. The wife had a denist appoitment at 8am. Now we keep our sports type water bottles, all of them blue, and refill them for the morning runs and jobs. We go to the denist. She takes her BLUE water bottle and I take beer. I stay in the car as not to go in and breath beer all over everyone. Then the urge hits. I look around, nothing. The empty beer cans I tried to straighten cracked. I saw the blue bottle. This did the trick, filled it up a couple of times and capped it off. Well the next morning I was up early and remembered the bottle in the car. It was gone. In the refrigator was 6 full bottles. I got rid of all of them. When the wife woke up, she wanted to know where all the water was. So I fessed up. Man, women can be so cranky when they wake up.

Geez, I am older than most of you guys. I can't see the problem. You got to get regular as far as #2. Don't call my house at 6 AM. That is my time and then I am good for the day.

As far as #1, all I got to say is that I am glad I live in Vermont. We have a lot of trees and it is our responsiblity, as Green Mountain Boys, to keep them watered.

Originally posted by bootlen
    Originally posted by air of honesty
    Always wondered about the intent of the old testament verse that contains the phrase "They will be cut off from him who pisseth against the wall."

I'm sure there's some scholarly exegisis for it, but I always liked to think it had something to do with those who had no understanding of human need.

As for me and my house, we keep a gatorade bottle...
    ================================================== ==========

Never seen that one. Chapter & verse?
    1 Samule 25:22 & 34
    1 Kings 14:10 & 16:11
    2 Kings 9:8

A Hebrew expression of contempt for the males of particle households.

Originally posted by pilotlight
    I really had to crap one day. I have to go get parts now be right back. I ended up barely making it to the nearest alley. by the way it was 10 degress out and snowing really bad
    You had to **** in an alley ??

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123