Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Talking

big johnson rule's. or else.my van has no back window's.

A guy I used to work with was too embarrased to ask the ho to use their bathroom, instead he would get in the van and go in a soda bottle and put the cap on, then he wouldnt throw them out and had bottles of pee rolling around in the back

[QUOTE]Originally posted by bwal2
    [B]It's possible to be too busy...
    Local tech got fired yesterday.
    Homeowner walked around the house just as he was relieving himself on the bushes near the unit.
    HO was livid.
    I don't know if charges will be filed.
    Tech had just gotten to the job site.

I hope he learned a lesson in this
    Never piss in a HO's plants instead piss on the condensing unit and if the HO catches you ...tell him your cleaning the dirty condenser with the best cleaning agent there is

Originally posted by swampfox
    A guy I used to work with was too embarrased to ask the ho to use their bathroom, instead he would get in the van and go in a soda bottle and put the cap on, then he wouldnt throw them out and had bottles of pee rolling around in the back

I do this all the time. I do throw the bottles away, when I collect about twenty of them, just kidding.

I also carry a 5 gallon bucket and a empty trash bag. If I have to take a dump than I gotta place to go.

When you are in a cave you have to pack it out, so you learn how to take care of business.
    Karst means cave. So, I search for caves.

Talking

jus'be glad you don't need a pair of tweezers and the pepper shaker to find that lil rascal !!!

I can't believe he got fired for that, who was his boss Donald Trump. I have peed in some crazy places, never in my truck though, like Bja said, if they only knew how many laundry tubs I used. Fortuantely I am tall enough.
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me!

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

What kind of sick, cruel person wouldn't let you use their bathroom to pee or a monday morning 2 pound dump.

Nice product to have on truck is "Brief Relief" I believe it is called. Plastic bag with a absorbent product that turns to gel when you go in it. Than just throw away. I remember years ago I had a job at a house & no one home. Had to go the sit down one real bad. Well I did and went to flush & no water. Not even that one flush when the tank is full. Well had to retrive that sucker, wrapped it in a rag took it with me. Thats when you want to name it.

Originally posted by bigbird
    I tie mine in a big knot & wait till i get home.
    I just tuck mine in my rubber boot.

A new guy rode with me for a while. I always made a point of saying I will hit the can before we go. He never did and sure enough 10 minutes after we arived at the first call the idiot needed to pee.

If it were me, I'd prefer them to go outside instead of using my bathroom; let mother-nature take care of it...

As far as filling up empty bottles in the van, it worked well for Lloyd and Harry...remember the cop? "Give me that booze you little pumpkin-pie hair-cutted friek, c'mon!..."
    "No Sir, don't!!"
    Hey mosquito, quit biting (slap!!) me...
    Anyone like Josey Wales?
    C'mon, you know I'm right!

I was working with a guy & he relieved himself in the sump crock of a home.....The H.O. got po'ed because she had a raw sewage alarm on her sump crock because the discharge was tied into the septic tank.He just flat out denied it & she got even madder.Thank god I was out in the truck when it went off!I never can understand why some people will not let you use thier restroom I have gad it happen only 3 times in the last twenty years.What inconsiderate creeps!
    Take your time & do it right!

If he was being discreet about it, who cares, leave the man alone! Now if he was staning out on the front lawn by the street washing off the sidewalk, thats another story.

I always use the home owners bathroom if the need is that bad, or go get parts :-). We did have one employee that wizzed all over the seat and floor and left it. When the HO got home she was ticked and called in. Nothing was ever done about it unfortunately... personally I would have made him go out and scrub the whole bathroom for her.

Always wondered about the intent of the old testament verse that contains the phrase "They will be cut off from him who pisseth against the wall."

I'm sure there's some scholarly exegisis for it, but I always liked to think it had something to do with those who had no understanding of human need.

As for me and my house, we keep a gatorade bottle...
    "That's good enough..." usually isn't.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast