Taking a leak...
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    It's possible to be too busy...
    Local tech got fired yesterday.
    Homeowner walked around the house just as he was relieving himself on the bushes near the unit.
    HO was livid.
    I don't know if charges will be filed.
    Tech had just gotten to the job site.

One of my sons used to wait too long.
    But he was three years old...

As a kid in Florida I remember hearing stories about an x- Fla Govenor who was arrested for a simular thing. As the story goes, he was out for his regular evening walk when the need hit him . Unable to hold it and no place to go near by he just made use of some nearby bushes. when ask by the judge about how embarrassed and ashamed he should be, he told them he would have been a helluva lot more embarrassed to have pissed his pants. I don't remember the outcome, but I aggee with the gov. pissed pants or pissed plants, its a no brainer to me. Emergencies do happen.

My wife is always *****s when she catches me peeing in the bushs.

Talking

hey sometimes you just gotta go. Maybe ask the HO if its ok to use theirs. When I worked up in the northern hemisphere I would carry one of those oil changing canisters you get from auto parts store. the back of my van was quite discreet and I could secretly go in there. I also did not have to worry about it spilling because it was in a sealed container. There is somethin about cold weather that makes me have to go quite frequently. Cant beleive I confessed all that but there you go.
    Saddle Up!

There is a long time member here that already cured this delima. It's the "In the van door urinal"

Why cant people understand,that we hvac guys have to mark our terrritory.

Originally posted by targetman
    My wife is always *****s when she catches me peeing in the bushs.
    I herd it was more like falling asleep.

Originally posted by -80guru
    hey sometimes you just gotta go. Maybe ask the HO if its ok to use theirs. When I worked up in the northern hemisphere I would carry one of those oil changing canisters you get from auto parts store. the back of my van was quite discreet and I could secretly go in there. I also did not have to worry about it spilling because it was in a sealed container. There is somethin about cold weather that makes me have to go quite frequently. Cant beleive I confessed all that but there you go.
    ================================================== ==========

Sweat and urine are both functions of water being released from from your body as it regulates your body temp. When you sweat less, you pee more; when you sweat more, you pee less.
    No reserve. No retreat. No regrets.

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

http://www.airwarvietnam.com/16thSOSGunners2.jpg

Proud member of KA Club

I thought you were supposed to charge the HO extra for that high urethea content coil cleaner. What Kind of charges would they file anyway? Contributing to the delinquency of a bush? Indecent exposure? that would depend on whether or not the homeowner actually saw the techs johnson rod or not.
    I guess it was the husband not the wife, the wives usually invite me in so they can wash it off for me.
    thehumid1-------I live in NJ, a state where it's free to come in but you have to pay to leave!

I've been tempted but usually will ask the homeowner if I may use theirs. If they refuse I will tell them I'll be back in a half hour. Cold weather does affect holding time too. Maybe it's the coffee !

I tie mine in a big knot & wait till i get home.

Someday you'll see me on Dateline, peeing in the laundry sink.
    Jason

quick story I really had to crap one day so I asked the renters if i could use their potty. I went in there and the smell and roaches and the bath tub that had toile backup in it made me say a nice think you and I have to go get parts now be right back. i ended ubarely making it to the nearest alley. by the way it was 10 degress out and snowing really bad

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast