Post Likes
    With my wife away in Connecticut this week on business, I am experiencing what single life would almost be like. Then I wonder what would happen if someday she wises up and I am single again. Feeling that I am too old and too busy to do the bar scene and unsure how to start dating again, I would probably take out a personal ad to find another mate. If you were to look for a partner through a personal ad, how would you word your ad? My would read something like this:

Divorced male, early 50's. Seeks young beautiful lady that loves the outdoors, cooking and cleaning fish. Prefer a lady that owns a boat. Please send picture of boat.

Post Likes
    Only young rich babes need apply.

Post Likes
    Originally posted by nevada

Divorced male, early 50's. Seeks part time rich,young beautiful lady that loves the outdoors, cooking and cleaning fish. Prefer a lady that owns a boat. Please send picture of boat. Missing vocal cords a plus!
    Remember; your over 50 and you've served your time. There's no reason to have to be tied down 24/7 for the rest of your life.

[Edited by htg guy on 12-08-2004 at 05:24 PM]