I'm thinking about changing professions and was wondering if you guys could answer a few questions for me:
1. How seasonal is the work? (if at all)
2. What are typical working hours? (apprentice)
3. What type of salary could be expected for an entry level position? (Residential / light commercial in Michigan)
4. What do you look for in an apprentice?
5. Do you prefer applicants hold a certificate before applying?
6. What advice do you have for someone who is thinking about starting a career in the HVAC industry?