Help, Police, Someone stole my weed!
    I got a good laugh out of this

http://www.wftv.com/news/3971517/detail.html

CALLAWAY, Fla. --

A Panhandle couple is under arrest after notifying police Thursday that their quarter-pound stash of marijuana was stolen and that they needed the weed back, because they were going to later sell it.

"They're America's dumbest criminals," said Lt. Ricky Ramie, head of the Bay County Sheriff's Office narcotics task force.

Deputies arrested 18-year-old John Douglas Sheetz and 17-year-old Misty Ann Holmes and charged the duo with possession of marijuana with intent to deliver and possession of drug paraphernalia.

According to the police report, the couple returned to the home they share and found the home broken into and a quarter-pound of marijuana missing. They immediately called authorities to report the break-in and theft.

Police said the couple told them they were going to resell the marijuana and allowed the detectives to search the apartment. Investigators discovered several marijuana stems among other drug paraphernalia during the search, The News Herald in Panama City reported for Saturday editions.

They were taken to the Bay County Jail and are each being held on $17,500 bond.

Just goes to show you some people should never be allowed to reproduce. What a bunch of dummies!

in my area crackheads call on their dealer for saling them " DUMBIE" so I guess

That happened to me and a room mate once in 1985 or so....

I remember telling him then, "That was the perfect crime! Whad'ar'we gonna do? Call the cops????"
    My doctor gave me six months to live, but when I couldn't pay the bill he gave me six months more.
    Walter Matthau

Don't look at me.......
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me!

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

Those poor folks! That was going to be there Christmas money. Or should I say kwanza money.
    "Politicians are the lowest form of life on Earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician"

- General George S. Patton

You dont think there cousin of the once running back for
    the miami dolphins do you?

Oh Ricky!! We do miss you!