Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    One thing that will really help is if you sit down & write out your personal goals in life. If you need to, you can make a list of questions and then write down your answers. Eg. Where do I want to live? What do I want to be doing for a living in 5 years? in 10 years? What are the 5 things that are most important to me in life? etc. etc. Don't just do this verbally--there is something about the writing process that provides you with the feedback & the confirmation that you need.

Women (at least women worth marrying) are drawn to goal oriented men. Nobody wants to get saddled with a drifter that doesn't know who he is or where he is going.

I agree with deanmech.

If you want a worthwhile woman, look in a worthwhile place.
    If you want a garbage woman, look among the garbage.

Those who dance, appear insane to those who do not hear the music.
    Those who believe, appear ignorant to those who do not know God.

Buy a Harley, you would be shocked at the women that want to go for a ride, I get asked when I am at stop lights if they can go for a ride. Harleys set up a certain vibration that women love, give them a good hour ride, then they'll be ready to give you a good ride.

Re: Re: I've got it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by RoBoTeq
    Originally posted by condenseddave
    Fat stripper!

You'll be all set, then, dude!
    Thanks Cdave. This reminded me of a not so pleasant visual I had to endure one night in Southern Maryland. This chick was Jabba the Hutt fat and bare assed naked. I couldn't even finish my tequila!
    Cool! She probably saved your life, by preventing you from getting drunk and driving!

Next time you make it up here, give me a call and I'll take you to a couple places where you won't be able to drink.

Just, don't tell BJ.

Joind a speedskating club here. President of the club hooked me up with someone at her work, went on a blind date and married 5 years later.
    Join a club or take classes as suggested earlier. Not trade related.
    Can you coach sports. Lots of kids have parents dont they? One of them must have a sister or friend you could talk to.

Smile

Hey ct - don't give up on love just yet. It is better to wait and find what you really want than get hooked up too soon. Trust me - I was married at 19 and just got divorced this year at age 27. I'm kind of in your same boat - starting all over at this age stinks. But hang in there... There is a Miss Right out there for you! :-)

Forget Miss Right...go for Miss Right Now at your local neighborhood strip joint.
    thehumid1-------I live in NJ, a state where it's free to come in but you have to pay to leave!

Hey try the gay bars. NONO .......... No trust me there are alot of woman there that are looking for MEN. I found that girl there but after 2 years she left because I kept asking for the "3" thing. well

good luck

For Miss Right or wrong or anything else you want.

LOL

http://www.myredbook. (you know)

Are you in service or install? I do service, so I'm in 4-8 homes a day. Lots of attractive single or divorced women out there. More are buying houses these days. Where were they when I was single?
    Jason

Originally posted by pilotlight
    Hey try the gay bars. NONO .......... No trust me there are alot of woman there that are looking for MEN. I found that girl there but after 2 years she left because I kept asking for the "3" thing. well

good luck
    Well shoot dude,what girl would not leave when you start asking to bring another guy in the picture.

Man thats too kinky!

[Edited by simpleman on 12-07-2004 at 07:21 PM]

try your hand at coaching kids sports at your local rec. you can get twice as much action there than any bar in town. did i mention i've been coaching 10 years now
    i wanted to put a picture here

Just stay home and pound your meat. You'll be fine.
    Read, read, read!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast