Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Use your available resources. First off, do you access to drugs that will get you out of the "whoa is me" syndrome? No? Then get that chin up and that frown off of your face. Women don't like downers.

Next; borrow your niece to go shopping with at supermarkets. Young, divorced moms just love to talk to single dad types that are shopping. But....keep it low key. Whatever you do, if they say; "What an adorable little girl", don't respond with; "thanks, ya want to get together and try to make one for yourself?". It don't work

Humor.....women love to be made to laugh. Tickle their funny bone and they will follow you anywhere. Never be pathetic. Women will walk all over a pathetic man.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

I'm far from a ladies man, hell I hardly have any close friends, but here's what I've noticed.

#1. All of your friends who promice to hook you up with a woman... never will.

#2. When your single, you can't find a woman to save your life, but once you get in a good relationship, you'll have all kinds of women interested in you.

#3. Women aren't all that smart (bare with me here)... They want a bad boy, but as soon as that bad boy acts bad to them, they are pissed (oddly enough most don't leave).

Be yourself, it'll make life much easier! Sounds like you kind of have the nice guy thing going for you, eventually it'll work out and you won't regret trying to be someone else. Don't date (seriously anyway) someone from work, but don't be affraid to hang out with them and get to know a few of thier friends.

Also remember, if you try to hang out at places you don't like, and find a girl there, you might be stuck with someone your not compatible with. I don't drink, and don't particularly want a woman who hits the clubs and bars every night she can, so odds are finding a woman at a bar isn't going to work. I'm also not huge into religion (whole other topic, but just play along), so me finding a bible thumping born again worshiper at church isn't going to be good either. But you have to make some comprimises too. I'm definately a loner and enjoy spending time at home, but the woman selection really sucks there lol.

This is a tricky one to say, but internet chat rooms can be good too (it's rare, but hey, anything can happen). I managed to find my woman in one, did a lot of talking on the phone, met.. next thing ya know, 4 years later I'm stuck with her :-)

"The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten". --Benjamin Franklin
    "Don't argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". --Mark Twain
    http://www.campbellmechanical.com

Where?

Try any good strip clubs?

There're a LOT of Miss Rights there. Ok, Miss Rightnows, but that's all in semantics..............

Do you like fat girls? They need lovin' too!

Exclamation I've got it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fat stripper!

You'll be all set, then, dude!

Re: I've got it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by condenseddave
    Fat stripper!

LMAO

More room to stuff the money !!!

Wink

All women are wonderful housekeepers!! Divorce one and see if she don't keep the house.

not trying to be rude or funny but how do u look i mean do u have something wrong with you like no teeth a bad odor one foot way bigger than the other 3 eyes, you know woman can spot this crap from miles away.

I personaly have the same problem lack of dates but trust me after awhile you get comfortable being alone.

ABC News

I think this might help... http://abcnews.go.com/Primetime/story?id=227295&page=1

I saw the show - trust me the girls would kill for a guy like you!!

Go up to girls at clubs and ask them if they want to dance. If they say no , Tell them "I wasnt asking you if you wanted to dance, I said you look fat in those pants" At least then a night of rejection will still be entertaining.

Seriously,I always had good luck with the women,and I can say, I was your age when I met my wife,and If you can find one that is hardworking , honest , and can cook, you better marry her.

Find a local crisis counceling center,if they are having troubles then it will make them more vulnerable to your charm. And always remember that sometimes you may have to date a fat chick in order to meet her good lookin friend.
    * warning , Use these tips at your own risk.*

[Edited by BC1 on 12-06-2004 at 05:23 PM]

Re: I've got it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by condenseddave
    Fat stripper!

Thanks Cdave. This reminded me of a not so pleasant visual I had to endure one night in Southern Maryland. This chick was Jabba the Hutt fat and bare assed naked. I couldn't even finish my tequila!
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

If you want to be married to a trashy ol' gal, go where trashy gals hang out.

Get away from that DJ job.
    As you noted, clubs are NOT the right place.
    I doubt the girl you want to meet would be impressed.

If you want to meet an interesting person, make YOURSELF an interesting person.
    Communicate without profanity.
    Do some volunteer work.
    Get involved with something besides work & TV.
    Stay away from MTV.
    Take some classes at the local community college.
    Do something NOT work-related.
    Teach some classes.
    Join a health club & actually work out.
    Get a good dog & walk it regularly.
    Get a good haircut, every time.
    Dress your age, neat & clean.
    Read something besides the sports page.
    Take yourself to church. Regularly.
    (That's where I met mine, 22 years ago. We were both 26.)
    I got involved & never looked back.

Just a few...
    Feel free to use any or none.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast