+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Where to meet Miss Right

Post Likes
    Well it's that time of year again, and once again I have no one to spend it with.

As I mentioned recently in another post, I am 26, and still have had nothing moore than a first or second date. (Even those are few and far between.)

My question is, where can you meet nice women my age who are not already involved with someone? You won't find anyone worth wasting your time with at bars, I know this first hand because I DJ at them.

I even joined a dating service for a year that cost me $950 and had virtually shit for luck. It seems like everywhere I go, anyone who seems nice either wants nothing to do with me or is already taken. The ones do want anything to do with me are never the ones of my type.

Looking back on my life 10 years ago, I remember picturing myself engaged or married, buying a house together, and having a kid or two. Now here I am, living with my sister, still TRYING to find someone who doesn't look the other way when I try to get to know them.

I have two older sisters (One which I am living with) that both have kids, (Both of them are divorced, and no I don't want it to turn out that way for me). The oldest is a nephew, 14 and a niece, who is 4. It sucks for me, because if I ever do have kids, (which will probably never happen LOL)their cousins are going to be so much older than them, and they won't have anything in common.

I don't know if I went wrong somewhere when I was younger, or if there is just no one on this planet meant for me, and I will end up one of the people who are still single when they are 60.

Anyone else here in the same boat as me?

Post Likes

Talking

Living with your sister! This is why you can never get past the 1st or 2nd date. You need your own place to start. If you meet a girl and hit it off, are you going to say "lets go back to my sisters place".
    Start going to church, libraries, join some groups/clubs, get active in your community.

Don't be in such a hurry anyway. Alot of us married guys wish we could be in your shoes!!!!

Post Likes
    Consider yourself lucky,just kidding.How high are you setting your standard?Let me just say for the record that
    as you get older those standard become less of a issue.

26 man you got alot of time yet to fine miss right.But then
    again does she exist?

Now days women are into the bad boy image,a bald head,little facial hair and a tattoo and you can get some play.Again might not be the play you're looking for but you never know,there might be a diamond in the ruff.

I got lucky found my soul mate at 19,out pokin fun in it got serious.25 year now and she can still keep the fire burning.

Happy hunting.

Post Likes
    dont think so much into it..dont try ...
    and whats wrong with the bar chicks
    ..."church"chicks at 26???ummmmm
    if your not rich and not in collage..it sucks!!!
    get some friends!!!they have friends that have friends..
    get out of your sisters house....wtf dating service?

Post Likes
    At work. Sucks to be in such a male dominated industry sometimes and on the road where you don't get to <b>really</b> get to know co-workers, or the girl upstairs in accounting, or anybody for that matter.

But keep swinging at the ball. The chances of finding Ms. Right are much better with 100 first dates than they are with 10.

You need a intro line that makes you irresistable. Wish I knew one.
    Ryan
    Maintenance Guy
    -----------------
    naysayer, skeptic, conspiracy theorist

Post Likes

Thumbs up

start to do commercial service instead of resisdential,plenty of office women waiting for mr.right to walk in "and sign your ticket"...DO NOT hook-up with anybody at work...danger... danger!nobody wants to start a relation at the end of the year....but in the spring and those commercial start-ups! how about that Eharmony.com guy or try this site http://www.lovecity.com
    "when in doubt...jump it out" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1qEZHhJubY

Post Likes
    I once found Ms. Right. I just didn’t know her first name was always
    "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten". --Benjamin Franklin
    "Don't argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". --Mark Twain
    http://www.campbellmechanical.com

Post Likes
    Now adays you can order them right out of a catalogue. Theres russian girls, chech, polish and many others to choose from.

Post Likes
    Take my wife Please.....No only joking. Most single chicks have their own apartment. Find a nicer apartment complex without lots of oil on the parking places and hang at the pool.

Don't ever use the line:"May I tickle your ass with a feather? Particularly nasty weather!" Brother used that once and got slapped.

Post Likes
    If you are a God fearing Christian, search the churches.
    Even if you are not, check out:
    http://www.eharmony.com/core/eharmony?cmd=home
    It seems to be the best at finding someone other than just a bed partner....

Those who dance, appear insane to those who do not hear the music.
    Those who believe, appear ignorant to those who do not know God.

Post Likes

Smile

I met my miss right at a Dance club. I think i used a pretty lame pick up line but it made her laugh

Post Likes
    never ever get your money and your loving from the same place.
    i wanted to put a picture here

Post Likes
    Just wait untill you start meeting nothing but scandlous woman that want nothing more than for you to knock them up for 18 yrs of suport and anything else they can get . even getting married you will find those that divorce about every 5 yrs and collect a good chunck when they do

Post Likes
    Use your available resources. First off, do you access to drugs that will get you out of the "whoa is me" syndrome? No? Then get that chin up and that frown off of your face. Women don't like downers.

Next; borrow your niece to go shopping with at supermarkets. Young, divorced moms just love to talk to single dad types that are shopping. But....keep it low key. Whatever you do, if they say; "What an adorable little girl", don't respond with; "thanks, ya want to get together and try to make one for yourself?". It don't work

Humor.....women love to be made to laugh. Tickle their funny bone and they will follow you anywhere. Never be pathetic. Women will walk all over a pathetic man.
    Training is important!
    Practical Training is a must!

Post Likes
    I'm far from a ladies man, hell I hardly have any close friends, but here's what I've noticed.

#1. All of your friends who promice to hook you up with a woman... never will.

#2. When your single, you can't find a woman to save your life, but once you get in a good relationship, you'll have all kinds of women interested in you.

#3. Women aren't all that smart (bare with me here)... They want a bad boy, but as soon as that bad boy acts bad to them, they are pissed (oddly enough most don't leave).

Be yourself, it'll make life much easier! Sounds like you kind of have the nice guy thing going for you, eventually it'll work out and you won't regret trying to be someone else. Don't date (seriously anyway) someone from work, but don't be affraid to hang out with them and get to know a few of thier friends.

Also remember, if you try to hang out at places you don't like, and find a girl there, you might be stuck with someone your not compatible with. I don't drink, and don't particularly want a woman who hits the clubs and bars every night she can, so odds are finding a woman at a bar isn't going to work. I'm also not huge into religion (whole other topic, but just play along), so me finding a bible thumping born again worshiper at church isn't going to be good either. But you have to make some comprimises too. I'm definately a loner and enjoy spending time at home, but the woman selection really sucks there lol.

This is a tricky one to say, but internet chat rooms can be good too (it's rare, but hey, anything can happen). I managed to find my woman in one, did a lot of talking on the phone, met.. next thing ya know, 4 years later I'm stuck with her :-)

Post Likes
    "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten". --Benjamin Franklin
    "Don't argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". --Mark Twain
    http://www.campbellmechanical.com

Post Likes

Where?

Try any good strip clubs?

There're a LOT of Miss Rights there. Ok, Miss Rightnows, but that's all in semantics..............

Post Likes
    Do you like fat girls? They need lovin' too!

Post Likes

Exclamation I've got it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fat stripper!

You'll be all set, then, dude!

Post Likes

Re: I've got it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by condenseddave
    Fat stripper!

You'll be all set, then, dude!
    LMAO

More room to stuff the money !!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in