Boring..snore...snore...ZZZzzzzz
    I have not seen a good post in a while. Just alot of newbies and DIYers {no offense please}. Inspectors, where are all of your knock down stories? Techs, ever get into an arguement with the general contractor over applications?

I have to admit that I havent had any stumpers lately and that my only complaint is that I have not herd back on many proposals sumitted recently. I am not expensive, but I am competitive and do excellent work. Even my generals have been slow. Economy sucks here in the Detroit metro area. Anyway, thats all for now.
    "Politicians are the lowest form of life on Earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician"

- General George S. Patton

Did you ever consider that since this site has been established that we have solved all of the HVAC/R problems.

All the great minds that haunt these electronic hallways have fine tuned this heat transfer industry so that it runs like a well oiled machine.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Lots of good posts, you just hafta look for them.

Didja give some thought that maybe we're not boring, you;re just awful confused, and have a short attention span???

HUH?HUH? DIDJA?

coolwhip, regarding not hearing back on proposals, why not be pro-active rather than reactive. Make a call to the person you gave the quotes to and ask for an update or how you stand in that process. At least you will find out now rather than later that your way toooooooooooooo highhhhhhh in your pricing lol.
    As far as knock down stories, didn't you read on here how these guys hate long posts? And, since we on here vary in the codes enforced around the country why get into a arguement with people over a Michigan ammendment that may not apply in the other states.
    By the way how many other States allow floor registers in a bathroom as long as they are 3' from the toilet, or outside wall stacks without R-8 insulation between the duct and exterior wall, or outside wall stacks at all?
    Vern P: 2003 MBC,MRC,IFGC,IFC
    An HVAC-Talk Michigan Chapter Mechanical Inspector, Jurisdiction-Ann Arbor

Hehehe. I here you Vern. I do the check up calls every so often. Recently, the answers I have gotten are that we are still thinking and we will be sure to let you know. I think its tough right now for people to part with their money. Atleast around here. Anyway, im mostly service oriented and that end has been keeping me busy. No new construction. I look forward to meeting you in the future on inspections. God bless!
    "Politicians are the lowest form of life on Earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician"

- General George S. Patton

Lately, yes, fairly boring.

We have been very slow being new and it being the Holiday season. We try to keep busy by working on marketing and stripping all the old junk we removed to scrap what we can scrap

plus it hasn't been that cold yet I think the coldest we had was 22 so far and this is in NW Indiana

Well.....I don't know.......I have personally started stimulating posts on my bowel movements, my funny responses and don't forget the 9mm thread....
    Ya just hafta know where to look is all.
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me!

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....