Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: friends

Originally posted by Diceman
    Originally posted by air of honesty
    Yeah, they can definitely warp a thread.
    Yeah, they sure can........I don't know why I even come here.

LOL!
    My doctor gave me six months to live, but when I couldn't pay the bill he gave me six months more.
    Walter Matthau

no interest whatsoever in koinonia...

Oh gosh.... I hate to ask..... What the hell is COINONINYA?

Where do ya put them quarters?
    My doctor gave me six months to live, but when I couldn't pay the bill he gave me six months more.
    Walter Matthau

If you are going to do someone's wife it is best if they think you are their friend in case you get caught.

It's in that Christian bible everyone here can quote but few care to adopt...
    "That's good enough..." usually isn't.

1 entry found for koinonia.

[Quote from Dictionary.com

koinonia

n : Christian fellowship or communion with God or with fellow Christians; said in particular of the early Christian community]

I'm sorry if you've been offended there Air but this is HVAC-Talk. I'm sure there are some great Christian Fellowship Chat sites out there for you..... But here for the most part are fun loving, beer swillin, loud farting, furnace guys getting ready for a Sunday of Football. Anyways, DrunkDawg was lit when he typed that.

[Edited by spotts on 12-05-2004 at 02:30 PM]
    Walter Matthau

Re: 1 entry found for koinonia.

Originally posted by spotts
    I'm sorry if you've been offended there but ..... here for the most part are fun loving, beer swillin, loud farting, furnace guys getting ready for a Sunday of Football. Anyways, DrunkDawg was lit when he typed that.
    I'm sure there are lots of middle of the road, straddlers of the both sides of the fence.
    And seeing as how those of us who do have faith and knowledge of our Creator, dont go around making drunk jokes about those here who choose to drink to access .... and end up making funny slurrs in their posts.... I kinda think it's only fair for those who like to fart would do so without it showing up in print on screen here.

Sheeeesh .... as Boss likes to put it.

Wink

I only thought he may be turning British there for a minute ! Anouther

Pretty damn hard to offend me these days. I got over that around here about 2 months after I registered. I'm impressed though. First time anybody ever cared one way or the other.

Just thought it was a shame everyone figured a guy must be drunk to say he made a life-long friend in the trades. Most guys here can't type too well, so I didn't ascribe the sentiment to drink.

I, on the other hand, had a bellyful of good ale last night and a head this morning. Didn't realize how terse part of it read until I got in tonight. And I wasn't at church, I was drinking more ale and eating high-class seafood with the wife.

I'll pass on the football, but I will pass the gas...
    "That's good enough..." usually isn't.

Originally posted by spotts
    Originally posted by Diceman
    Yeah, they can definitely warp a thread.
    Yeah, they sure can........I don't know why I even come here.

LOL!

I often wonder when it is really Dice who is loged on and when it's really Jack, just using DiceMan's computer.

Reason I say this is some of the threads Dice starts sure do sound like some kind of animal wrote them!")

Where else do you get to be "da MAN"? From cheap shots to sound advice and all the free range bs inbetween, I don't know a better place.

You guys are like family, I like you better cuz I don't have to see you. PLEASE post no pics...
    ================================================== ==========

Too late on the pics. Dice and acmanko already posted self portraits. Dice is on a rooftop and ac is in the desert.

No reserve. No retreat. No regrets.

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

http://www.airwarvietnam.com/16thSOSGunners2.jpg

Proud member of KA Club

There have been other pics, but not many. After everyone saw how good I looked, they were embarrassed to post pics of themsleves......can't say that I blame them.
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me! ©

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12